my bully :(

We finally arrive to the school and the bell rings.

I walk to my first period and looked around the classroom in search for a seat that is not taken already.

I sit down and take out my textbooks. Once I finish taking out the rest of my belongings that I needed for math, I look up to see my bully..Oh now I remember his name.. its Jake Paul.

Oh great just what I needed.

He starts to walk towards my way and I slump down in my seat and cover my face in hopes he doesn't notice me.

It didn't work apparently once I feel him take in a handful of my hair pulling it with lots of force. He stares into my eyes and throws my head away from him

"Stupid bitch, you can't hide from me, I can see your ugly ass from a mile away." Jake spits.

"Hey don't talk to her like that you piece of shit!"

Woah that voice sounds familiar.

I look to see who it was and I was correct..

It was Grayson.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do fuckboy" Jake laughs but it sounds more like a cackle.

"Leave her alone or i'll beat your ass!" He looks at Jake with such dark eyes that it makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Oh really?!" he challenges.

Before anything could happen the teacher walks in which im thankful for because all the attention was on us the whole time.

Grayson takes a seat next to me. The desks seeming incredibly close but I don't mind Grayson being close to me. Shit, I want him on me. Damn..im so dirty minded..

Class seemed to go by really slwoly. I looked over to Grayson who was tapping a pencil on his head with his eyes closed.

I look around the classroom in hopes I could find a friend in here so I won't be all alone in here. The teacher Ms.Cordell was so boring the whole class was literally out cold.

I look out the window to see a beautiful view of the sun and freshly cut grass from a distance.

Without notice, I feel the desk shake and a wooden stick slamming on the corner of the desk. What the- I look up to see Ms. Cordell grinning at me.

"Pay attention, I know your new but that doesn't make you the special student to be able to daydream the whole class." She says in the most disgusting voice you could ever imagine.

"Your coming at me?, Every damn student in here is asleep with drool  coming out if their mouth like Niagara Falls, And you decide to come at me for DAYDREAMING?!" I yell.

Ms.Cordell looks around the room puzzled.

"Well I can come at you if I want to, If thats a problem then I think you need to leave my classroom."

She finally speaks up after looking at every kid who is literally asleep.

I notice that Grayson has been watching our argument the whole time.

I don't wanna leave him.. but I really want to leave this boring ass classroom. Ugh.

I huff and slump in my seat. This is BS. I already know that I'm not going to enjoy this class, for a whole damn year.

"You dumbass, You shouldn't of daydreamed about lil lover boy over there" Jake says laughing.

"Oh shut up douchebag" Grayson defends.

"BE QUIETTTTT" Ms.Cordell yells.
This bitch is about to get a beat down after class.

I'll just go back to daydreaming cause I'm a savage. I was called savage for beating up my best friend for cheating on my ex boyfriend...Haha but I had feelings for him but I moved on since Grayson keeps me company.

*Bell rings indicating that its lunch time*

Yayayayayay, I hoped you beautiful babes liked this part. I threw in Jake Paul in there for ya. I will be adding more people that the dolans are friends with. And please give this a like and comment about what you thought or comment your reactions. Each 2 hours I'll post a part since its ready and all I have to do is add some more things in there to make it a bit more interesting. If you read this then comment noodle soup cause I just got finished eating noodle soup cause im sick :( but its alright. See ya in two hours. ;) xoxo •oh and please share with your friends!•