Twas The Minute Before Christmas, Everythng Fell Togehter Pt.1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“Merry Christmas Megan.” We cleaned up the mess, which wasn’t much, and put Audry to sleep. We lay in bed, hand entwined together, smiling at each other’s face.

“What are you smiling at?” I ask him.

“My beautiful fiancé.” I blush heavily as he leans and presses his lips to mine. He automatically deepens the kiss and bites my lip. I open my mouth in shock and he takes this moment to press, no shove his tongue in my mouth. I roll my eyes at him, but allow our tongues to collide. He rolls on top of me, his hands snaking their way up my back. He breaks away from the kiss. My eyebrows squish together in confusion. He kisses my neck each peck leaving me squealing in delight. The pecks soon turn into sucking. His hands lift my shirt up and fling it across the room. I roll my head to the side as he leaves kisses down from my neck to my stomach. He unclasps my bra and cups my breast. He massages them and then kisses them. This makes my cheeks heat up even more. His tongue traces circles on my nipples before my hands reach for his boxers.

“Antsy are we?” he says. I roll my eyes as he reaches over for a condom. Tearing the little foil square, he rolls the latex over his erection before leaning back down to kiss me. he rips off my underwear and gently slides himself inside of me. I haven’t had sex, real sex, since four months ago with Andy. He goes slowly pushing further and further letting me adjust to his size. Once his in, he goes slowly. But picks up speed. I hold in for as long as I and, but I end up moaning out his name. his hands wraps around my waist and pulls me closer, pushing even deeper. Even though Kellin and I hooked up twice, he’s still pretty foreign to my body. Kellin’s foreheads rest against mine. I turn us over so I’m on top and begin to gliding my hips back and forth. He takes my hips and his head rolls back.

“God, Megan.” He moans.  He flips us over so he’s back in charge and there’s a smirk on his face. His thrusts are deeper and harder. He lays his head in the crook of my sweaty neck. I feel myself tighten around him.

“Kellin, I’m going to-” I feel myself release the same time he releases into the condom. He rolls off of me and I lay there, trying to catch my breath. I look over at the clock. Two in the morning. Kellin ties the condom up and throws it in the trash. He turns to face me. His hand stroking my cheek.

“I love you.” He mumbles before falling asleep in my neck. And soon, I was dozing off as well.

The shaking was now becoming unbearable.

“Meg. Wake up. Everyone is down stairs.” I turned over to his side of the bed and put the pillow over my head. Which at the moment is blazing a fire with an ear splitting headache. The shaking came back and I groaned.

“Fuck my life.” I murmur.

“Come on. It’s Christmas!” I lift the pillow off my head to glare at him.

“Don’t play the It’s Christmas card on me Quinn.” I snap.

“Fine. Have it the hard way.”  He walks to the doorway and I think it’s over. “JESSE! GABE!!!” he yells. I bury my face in the mattress and groan.

“Whoa man! You got her naked?!” I hear Gabe snicker at Jesse’s comment. I try to ignore them. I want to sleep and sleep. That’s when I felt the bed tilt. I wrap myself in the blankets and try to sink further over, but I roll off and hit my head against the wall. The boys laughed and I just grunted. I could already feeling my bipolar mood swings kicking in. before I could open my mouth to give them every inch of my mind, Kellin ushers them out. Kellin hands m a robe and kisses my cheek as I try to wiggle myself free from my blanket cocoon.

“Merry Christmas boo.” As I freed my arms, a shining piece of jewelry caught my eye.

The engagement ring.