XIX: Never Let Me Go

Start from the beginning

"Let her go," She ordered. Kiba did what he was told without hesitation and let Hinata break free from his grasp, it wasn't his intention anyways.

When Naruto was held into Neji mercy, TenTen came straddling him from behind as he dragged him into a corner. "What do you think you're doing?!" She spats as Hinata rushed quickly into Naruto's side and aids him. "N-naruto-kun!" 

If it would've been someone else, Neji swore he would have slapped the intruder derisively but he couldn't bring himself into facing her now. Seeing TenTen, had dimmed all the lividness that crawled into his system. It was TenTen.

Neji was beyond surprised. "TenTen—How did you get here?"

Blood dribbled from his knuckles, and TenTen gaped in awe—in terror, in shock of the whole stage setting. It almost seemed delirious. "I was gone for ten hours and look at the trouble you got yourself into." 

She ran hastily and scooped Lee from the ground. "It's okay Lee. You're gonna be fine." 

Neji watched impassively as she lifted him with her arms. He didn't even know they were close. He wasn't even that hurt. She'd asked Lee if he was doing fine yet she wouldn't lay a finger to help him. There were three Rasengan Naruto had ingested within him but she didn't care.

"Ino?" She called and Platinum Blonde rushed to aid him while shooting Neji an imminence look.

You know what hurts? Is when TenTen came in lastly to check out Naruto. Hinata was there too. But that was before she stood up in front of him; in front of his big brother. He wanted to reach out for her but before he could've, she was already gone.

                                        ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡ ♡ ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

The hostel TenTen and Neji checked in had given them the privacy they needed, but at some point she was reminded the day she and Team Gai have spread out for some recent mission.

Neji let himself fall at the most homey sofa as he just sat there, watching as TenTen slam the door shut behind her. On the left side of the room is a bed, then a dresser, and as much as she would want to preserve her energy she'd rather focus of the things she needed to do. 

She crossed her arms and stared at him in prudence. "You and I, we really need to talk it out between the two of us." 

Neji rested his arms at the chair and chuckled offensively. "Your stench of judgement is overwhelming, TenTen. I like that." 

"What the hell is wrong with you??"

"I figure the only way to grab your attention was putting on diversified displays of violence." 

"This isn't a joke, Neji. I've asked one thing from you and you can't even give it to me. What happens if I'm gone?" 

"See what I mean??" He had stood up, trying to plod slowly to her but something made the kunoichi recede. "You were leaving town. I had to do something." 

"And pummeling your friends was an option??" 

"Well what did you expect me to do??" But Neji knew he would lose to this debate, and he might as well look desperate in front of her. He was helpless. "That's the thing, Neji! You do things you aren't told, you blame your friends for your own selfishness, and you just had to look for someone to pour out your anger!" 

He ran a hand through his hair and let out an aberrant laugh. "I know. Ever since I was tormented with the destiny of becoming a servant, I'm always gonna be the person who will stand out to his uncle as an incompetent pile of failure." 

"No, Neji." TenTen shook her head. "You're a hypocrite. You condemn Hinata for choosing love over family when you're doing the same thing." 

"Look at us! We're in an awful relationship! I've done enough to please my uncle and to tear Hinata and Naruto apart so we could be in sync, where in I have to manipulate every people in the village, for you. And you wanna know why I would have killed Naruto back there? It was all for you, TenTen, all for you."

"There is no us, which is why I was hoping you would understand! The reason I'm walking away, the choice I'm living with. And I never asked you to sacrifice anything because of me. So just get over it, or get out of my life but I'm done feeling guilty." 

"You know the thing that hurts?? Is when you've put me into a position where in I'll have to decide between fate and love, which I don't even believe in, until you taught me, again, and now you're turning it all down, again. Where I have to go against every single thing I have faith in, again, because I love you!"

"Then stop loving me!" 

"I can't!"

"Well, that's the problem. We don't work!" 

"I know." He turned around and placed a hand into his forehead, infuriated. "Then we agree. I'm putting an end to this." 

"I just did. It's over. We're over." 

When Neji turned, they just stood there—looking into each other's eyes... As if they're trying to ressemble something, a piece, a broken fragment; considering they were the last two person on earth who could possibly collide... Then, it just happened. The unforeseen. 

They seized into one another. 

And he'd pin her into the wall and started rupturing their clothes apart, throwing their garments into the floor. TenTen's buns were now liberated just as her dingnity, her soul, her body... Every part of it that was being mushed by the Hyuga Prodigy, and she wondered why she couldn't she die of gluttony and unrestraint. She'd felt his lips chasing over her hers down to her jawline, until the very inch of her neck. She guessed she must have liked it, because she wouldn't let him dominate over her, and that she hasn't felt her carrion ignite over the aggravating raiments. He'd help her undo the bountiful buttons so did she, then he leaned foward to kiss her again—their tongues clamoring for supremacy.

And he scooped her to the bed. 

******************************************

10.9.13

NOT. A. FILLER

*******************************************