Chapter Seventeen

this chapter sucks. the attempted rape scene and the comforting scene was so awkward and eew. I'll rewrite it someday.

anyways, I hope you enjoy. <3

vote/comment/fan

---

Tears flew down Eliza's face as she desperately tried to push this man away from her as he kissed her sloppily with his disgusting tongue. Never in her life had she felt to violated, disgusted and terrified all at once.

But it was happening. The man kept on running his hands all throughout her body, not even hiding how turned on he was by this. Eliza squirmed and tried to kick him off of her, only making his hand touch her with even more force.

"Help!" Eliza screamed, hitting the man an kicking him with all of her might. Unfortunately it did not do anything but make the man web angrier, making him back-slap Eliza across the face.

More tears flew down her face rapidly as she thought of Jason. She loved him more than anything and hoped that he was running towards her right now to save her.

Minutes passed by, and Jason still wasn't there. Eliza was getting more terrified and repulsed with fear as the guys hands kept on playing around with the zipper of her jeans.

The more Eliza squirmed and moved around, the harder and rougher his movements were. She begged and pleaded, telling him to stop and have mercy. All he did was continue and kiss Eliza with force so she could shut up.

Finally, after what seemed like the worst five minutes of her life, something miraculous happened. The weight of the man on top of her was vanished, and was met with cold air which brought an immense amount of relief to Eliza.

Sobbing, Eliza stared at her savior, Jason, who had pulled the guy out of the car, beating him with his fists. Jason surprised her even more by taking out his cell phone, snapping a picture of his bruised face. He punched the man until he was unconscious, and went back inside the car.

"J-Jason," Eliza trembled, tackling Jason in a hug while she sobbed in his shoulder.

"Baby I'm so sorry," Jason whispered, hugging her back tightly. He felt so relieved that she was fine, even though she had a couple bruises on her face.

"He-he tried t-to ra-rape me!" Eliza cried out, the images of the man touching her and kissing her overflowing her mind.

"I know, I know," Jason murmured, in pain himself. He held her tightly and whispered soothing things in her ear. Slowly, and surely enough, Eliza started to calm down, but not fully. "We need to call the police." Jason said, taking out his cell phone.

Eliza sniffed and wiped her eyes, which were swollen from crying too much. She regretted ever coming with Jason, even though he pleaded and begged for her to not go, incase she got hurt. And look what happened, she was so close to being raped, all by being stupid and tagging along with Jason.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked, wiping the stray tears down her face. He opened his cell phone, not taking his eyes off of Eliza while he dialed nine-one-one.

"Don't," Eliza barely said, closing Jason's cell phone. "Don't call the police."

"Why?" Jason asked, seeing the pain lurking in her eyes.

"Jason I want to forget this ever happened," Eliza whispered, more tears overflowing her eyes. "Involving the police only makes this worse for me."

"Alright," Jason replied softly, resting Eliza's head on his chest. She listened on the steady beat of his heart as it slowly calmed her down. After a couple minutes passed by, Eliza fell asleep with a troubled expression on her face.