DWMA Founding

Maka's POV

      "Hurry up Soul! I Want to see (Y/N) and Kid together!" I called out to Soul. "Slow down Maka. Were already late anyways." Soul responded. "You're the one that took long ." I answered. "No, I wasn't. You're the one that took long doing your hair, and makeup." Soul replied. "No I didn't!" I started hitting the top of his head.

      We arrived in front of the D.W.M.A. I saw Kid standing in front of the academy. "Hey Kid, where's (Y/N)?" I asked. "I don't know. I've been waiting here for her, but she hasn't showed up." Kid answered sadly. "Maybe she's just running late." Soul answered. "Or maybe she doesn't want to be seen with asymmetrical trash like me. She's so symmetrical and beautiful. No wonder she's not coming." He fell down, and started crying. Soul had this sweat drop on the side of his, and made a loud sigh. I was about to go and talk to him, but that's when Amber showed up. "Hey Maka. Hey Soul. Hey Kid?" She greeted us, but was confused with Kid. "Hey Amber where's (Y/N) and Amanda?" I asked. "Oh, Amanda is still helping (Y/N) get ready." She answered. "Oh okay. See Kid, (Y/N) still coming." I answered. "Yah, but I'll wait a little longer though." He started dusting himself off.

      We headed inside the building to see the staff and other students dancing. I went over to talk to Tsubaki. Who of course was standing next to Black Star. Black Star was stuffing huge amounts of food into his mouth. "Hey Tsubaki." I greeted her. "Hello Maka." She greeted with a soft smile.

Time Skip

      It's been 10 minutes since me and Soul showed up. (Y/N) and Amanda still haven't showed up and Kid is still waiting outside. Some how I ended up dancing with papa. He tried talking to me, but then he stopped. "Papa?" I asked. He didn't respond. I started looking around. Everybody was frozen I think. They were all still. Even Lord Death.

Amanda's POV

       We arrived around the academy. "It feels so good to be back to normal." I answered while stretching. "Hey Amber are you ready?" I asked her. "Yah we need to do this to make mom happy." She responded. "Are you ready to help us my little puppet?" I asked, with a laugh. We decided to stop time during the D.W.M.A founding. We were just going to leave some unfrozen. Just because we wanted to torcher them, and see the pain in their eyes. We were going to use an old spell, and we were also going to use my aunt Medusas way to revive the Kishin. We're going to use the black blood. I inserted some madness, and a pinch of black blood into the brownies. Now we have a precious puppet to help us. Me and Amber are just about to stop time, and revive the Kishin. Now mother or queen Arachne is finally going to be proud of us.