04 - Addicted

Thanks for everyone who is reading my story 💕
Vote and comment please!
I really would appreciate it!
#givemeadollarJason 💸

/song: Jacquees - Feel it 👅💦/

I watched him walking, his back dimples got even deeper his back wasn't straight, he didn't need to stand or walk straight. As he stood at the bar part, his shoulders fell above, he pushed out his hip but his back was arched. I stared at his bottom, it looked perfect in his tight jeans.

He turned around while he pulled his hair and throw it back. My eyes slid down on his chest, then nicely worked stomach. His shoulders moved with his hip as he slowly, sexily walked back to me. He let his body fall on the sofa, throwing his arm back around me.

Whenever he touched me I felt like a whole thunder run through my body, my hands got cold but sweaty, I had goosebumps everywhere even on my back. My breathing got heavier, my lips got dry. I think he already knew that, he was smirking all the time when he scanned my body.

I will get in such a big trouble if I let my addiction get over me. I'm not ready for a heartbreak, I'm not ready to sell my soul to the satan. Jason put his finger on my cheek and slowly turned my face to look at him. He slipped on his drink, them licked his lips and leaned closer. Honestly I forgot how to breathe. I just stared at his beautiful lips getting closer to mines.

He kissed me, my muscles and bones felt like liquid, I think I moved like a clothe doll. Jason tasted mint and whiskey it was a weird but delicious taste, because it was his taste. His tongue twirled around mine, pulled it out and pushed it back deeper, showing me the way he'd fvck me. I already loved it. I tried to pull away for some air, but he didn't let me, he bit on my bottom lip and licked it while it was between his teeth. It was my only chance and time to breathe.

I saw Kai with wide open eyes and mouth looking at us. I got shocked, I pushed Jason away, he leaned back to the sofa and smirked as he rubbed his wet lips. Kai lifted her eyebrows with a huge annoying smile on her face. I stood up quickly and tugged my jeans, pulling it higher.
-Can we go finally? -I asked, my legs were shaking, my cheeks were burning.
-Why? Seems like you're having fun?! -I looked at her with killer eyes she just nodded. Thank god we will go, I will get free and I will never see him again. I put my glass down on a table and grabbed her hand, starting to walk out this crazy place.

I was almost running, I needed to get outta here as fast as it's possible. I pushed the crowd away when I walked through it. We were standing outside, looking for a taxi, finally I saw one I wanted to run, but I felt a tight grip around my wrist.
I looked back and tried to pull my arm free but he tightened his grip. Kai left me there with him to catch our ride but she was smiling wide.
-Let me go Jason! -my voice sounded like I'm begging even if I didn't want to. He shook his head and his other hand grabbed my ass pulling my body to his.
-When will you come again? -he put my arm around his neck and slid his on my waist.
-Never! -I almost shouted in his face. I tried to get out of his embrace but he just made it even tighter.
I saw Kai was almost melted in one with the window with a smirk on her face as she stared at us, she showed her thumb up and I wanted to show her my middle finger.

Jason leaned dangerously close to my lips, I heard my own pulse in my ears. My hands got sweaty again and my mind went on a break.
-Give me your number so I can reach you. -he licked his lips, his tongue softly touching mines. I almost groan but I didn't want him to know he has an effect on me. But honestly I think I'm all late with that.
-Nope, and not let me go! -my voice sounded like I'm about to cry, no lie I was near to it. I pulled my body aggressive out his grip. I almost ran to the car, but I didn't want him to know I'm all hysterical.