03 - He is the alpha

Comment and vote please!!!
#givemeadollarJason 💸

/song: The Weeknd - Where you belong😏/

The show was over but the party not yet. The dancers got their money from the floor so they won't stand on them and fvck them up. Ladies and the strippers danced together in the rooms. I was staring at Jason, he hugged a girl's waist and moved his hip for the rhythm. I just rolled my eyes and drank my whiskey for a shot.

I stood up slowly, I felt the alcohol went straight into my head. My legs walked slowly, I tried to get outside for some fresh air and to smoke a cigarette. I pulled the skinny jeans higher on my hip and I sat down on the stairs. It was the middle of the summer, hot days and hot nights, not time to cool down a little. The air was fresh but heavy.

I slid a cigarette between my lips, biting the filter to break the mint ball. I lighted it up and inhaled a big one as I rubbed my forehead. I wasn't planning getting drunk, but sh!t happens yeah?
I mean I wasn't that drunk, but I wasn't sober anymore. I tried to blow circles but the soft wind made it impossible.
I saw in the corner of my vision that somebody sat down next to me, I didn't need to look at the person I already knew who he was... Jason.

-Are you following me? -I looked at his pure sexiness when he lighted up his own cigarette. I just stared and forgot the whole world for a second.
-Would you mind? -he laughed a little, I just shrugged and inhaled again so I didn't have to look at him anymore.
-No, I wouldn't... I guess. I don't know. -What the fvck got into me? I need to try to stay away from him and now I'm giving him a permission to follow me? I need to find Kai and head home before the storm. Before the hurricane comes and breathes me inside, before there is no turning back.
-Great because I'd like to follow your bomb ass. -my face got red, I was chewing my lip and smoking my cigarette faster so I can run sooner.

He stood up, holding a hand for me to grab it. Nope, i didn't want our skin to meet again or I will be lost, so I just walked away with a cute smile on my face. I saw he was staring at my swinging hips and my ass. I rolled my eyes again and since the air helped a little I picked up another whiskey. A lady was in my seat, I was kind of mad because it was mine all night. It was in the great angle to see Jason all the time.

I sat on a sofa hoping nobody will join and put their fat ass on it, until it's Kai. My eyes were scanning the crowd, trying to find that sweet motherfvcker. I spotted him, he was sitting low in a leather armchair, opening his legs, making his jeans stretch between his legs and at his crotch. He held a glass of alcohol in his right hand and drummed his left fingers on the arm resting. He was sitting there, showing no emotions. A lady sat on his lap, slowly grinding herself on him.
I wish I gaze could kill, she'd be dead in one second.

Jason just rested his left hand on her waist, but he didn't really care about her. He looked around the people, but I saw his face, he hissed as the lady sat on him harder than he wanted. His eyes landed on me, I tried to escape from his gaze so I slipped on my drink and licked my dry lips.

The lady started to move faster and I swear to god, even if I wanted I couldn't stop staring, I needed to see him. He just smirked at me when he put his glass down on the little table next to his chair.
He slid his hands to that annoying lady's inner thighs and opened them wide as he circled his hip. One is his hands travelled up to her neck, through her stomach, between chest and cleavage. The girl almost fainted, her face got red like blood, ohh I'd like to make it bleed trust me.