02 - Sex you baby

Thank you for being here 💕
#givemeadollarJason 💸

What fvck he means he wishes I joined him tonight? Okay I know what he means but it's not gonna happen.
The show didn't stop, all the boys were dancing, expect Jason, he was just flirting around with some lady for extra money. I didn't move from my armchair, the whiskey was silky and strong when I swallowed it, this is what I needed.
This place is horrible, women spending money on guys because of their pervert dancings, they really think they are treated like queens? Please it's only because of the money. Wake up girls!

Kai fell in the seat next to me with a huge smile on her face, her cheeks were red and sweaty. I guess she was screaming until now.
-I hope you know you're dead. I didn't want that dance. -I knocked my nails on the glass, since I was so mad at her. I didn't belong here, she already knew that... she just didn't care.
-When can we leave finally? -she rolled her eyes and I almost broke her nose by hitting her. She leaned her back to her seat and slipped on her drink. I really hoped she chokes on it and dies.

-Don't tell me you didn't like it Sel, that guy, god damn I have never seen a sexier one. -I shook my head, showing her I didn't like it. Okay honestly it wasn't that bad, it was sensual and passionate but she doesn't need to know it.
-That guy is an asshole, he's acting like he was the crown of creation, the alpha man. -I rolled my eyes, I know I was right. He is a true asshole just like the rest of the boys here. Acting nice and shit for money.
-Well isn't he? Enjoy yourself in your chair you sour granny. -Hmm, he is. I have really never seen a better looking guy than him, and those moves...

I was playing with the glass and my nails during the music, sometimes drumming my nails, slowly moving my shoulders and neck, my chest a little for the song. Am I really that sour? I'm just realistic.
Not like Kai, she's living in a world of nothing but dreams. There's nothing wrong to walk with opened eyes.
Jason's half naked body appeared in my vision. His hips swayed from side to side as he walked to me.
-May I sit down? -he acted annoyingly nice even if we both know what type of guy he is.
-Do whatever you want. -I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs. I don't wanna talk to him, I don't wanna see him, so why isn't he going to dance for somebody?

He was drinking whiskey just like me, okay one good point, another one because of his moves, another one for his handsome self, another one because he's a bad boy. I like bad boys, I am addicted to bad boys, even if the voice in my head screams and warning me to run away from him, I need to accept that he's really good looking, and I wouldn't kick him out my bed.

-You look like you don't wanna be here. -applause he isn't so stupid, he has eyes and a brain to see and get the situations, what a genius.
-You don't say? -I'm really sour, but I need to be if I wanna stay away from him. He laughed at me, God he's so annoying.
-You're a funny one, I like that. -I nodded and murmured a great, hoping he will leave now, but I guess God wants me to suffer more and more. He pulled on his hair what was still wet and messy.

I looked at him, he was staring at me, his gaze made me feel uncomfortable, I felt like he can see my soul and read it. He tugged on his jeans, showing his v line better what was running under his briefs. A lady came to close to Jason and whispered something I his ear, he just wrapped his arm around her waist and resting his hand on her ass.
Jason stood up and joined her, looked at me with a smirk and winked one. The lady brought him in the middle of the room, all the women went crazy again when they saw Jason on the dance floor.

/ song: Bando Jonez - Sex you 👅💦/

They were screaming like little girls again, Jason stared at me, straight into my eyes and never left them.
I didn't want to break this contact, I couldn't. He grabbed his clothed member and pulled his jeans. He started to move his hip in circles, with every move he went lower. He looked so amazing, I felt my breathe is getting heavier and faster.
Now he rocked his hip back and forth for the fast rhythm and slapped his thighs. I imagined him fvcking me like that.

His moves made my last panties uncomfortable again. He was lip singing going the hook while his eyes still were on me.
All I wanna do is sex you baby,
I wanna know have you had any good sex lately...  -his moves got more passionate as his lips moved to the lyrics. The dollars were making a rain over him again and because of the scream I could barely hear the music.

Now he didn't pick any lady, now it was a solo but I felt like he dedicated it to me. His moves showed me the way he'd move between my legs. His song and face showed the passion in him, his hair was in his face again and I swear he looked even better. I imagine his hair like this when his head is down between my thigh, working on my with his fat kiss you lips and tongue.
I imagine those dark eyes looking up at me through his hair, checking me if my face is red because of the pleasure, and if  my mouth is doing the perfect O shape when I moan.

I was biting my lip, I felt my blood disgusting but delicious taste. Finally he finished my destroying and he got lost in the crowd of ladies. I hate that he looks way too good and he knows it and sure using it to hypnotize people. He's a real bad boy and sadly but I want him.

He's going to be my new addiction, he is going to be my new drug. The drug I want to use everyday, every hour , every minute. His body, his face, his tatted tanned skin, his muscles, his moves and his attitude drove me all crazy.
I closed my eyes and drank all my alcohol to calm the fvck down, when I slammed the glass on the little table next to me I almost broke it. I turned back and Jason was sitting here again, way too close to me.

His chest was shining because of the sweat, I needed to hold back myself not to lick it down.
-It was so good to see your face while I danced. It turned me on like hell. -I'm happy I wasn't sober or I would scream and jump on him.
-Just like you're turning on these insane ladies. -he laughed again, even if I was honest and didn't try to be funny.
-They aren't insane, they are just ignored and they need some love and someone who spoils them. -preach. If he'd trying to make them feel loved he wouldn't take any money from them.

We were just staring at each other, while the boys were doing their thing just like the girls, now they didn't scream over the music like they did at Jason's performance.
I was his eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips, then slowly my neck and cleavage.
-I hope you like what you see pervert. -he smiled, almost laughed again and nodded fast. Great to know he likes my body, i think he proved it when he was dancing for me. Before you ask, yes I liked what I saw too, he was a living God.

-I still want you to join me in my room. Your body is sexy and I like your attitude. -he drank the rest of his drink. Running his finger in circles on the glass.
-Keep dreaming sweetheart. -I'm trying to be strong and not looking at his muscular body or his lips what I'd kiss happily.
-Oh babe, we both know you will end up in my bed, if not tonight then another time. -I rolled my eyes, but deep inside I guess he was right.

He stood up and went back to the ladies for another dance and money gaining round, while he was singing.

All I wanna do is sex you baby...
He's going to be the death of me. I'm flying to close to the sun, I will burn and die. I will get too addicted to this "drug" and I will die because I got overdosed.

     Thank you for the read 💕
Vote, comment please!
It'd mean the world to me! ☺️