Inseperable

Recap: "Who is that?!" Pinto says staring at a guy walking towards us.

"That's the Newbie, Owen," Sean says laughing.

"Well, stop goggling!" I yell at them.

"You think he's cute. Admit it," Sean commands.

"I-," I start but something stops me.

___________________________________________________________

"I don't know.." I finally tell him. The bell rings after that so I grab my bag and walk into the building with our group.

.:Lunch:.

"So, Rain, what're we going to do today??" Pinto asks me quietly.

"What do you mean 'we'?" I snap. I was in the middle of talking to Owen, the new kid. When lunch first started I saw him walking around looking for a place to sit, so I told him to come sit with us.

"Um... I kinda, sorta, thought that you, me, Owen, and Sean could go see Blink-182 this weekend. Can we go? Please?!"

She even tries the Puppy Dog Eyes trick on me. Psshh! I don't fall for that stuff. So I just look at her, then glance at Owen to see what he thinks. He nods so I sigh heavily and say, "Fine." Pinto squeals and Owen smirks at me. I swatted him and told him, "Shut up!" then we went back to laughing at stupid stuff.

_____________Rain n Them guys' house________________

"Mommeh!!" Pinto calls into the seemingly empty house.

"What?" Mother calls from the Sun Room. When we get in there she's sitting in a chair doing a Suduko Puzzle.... In her swimsuit... Curious.

"May we have a guy-friend of ours stay with us for a while? His parents are out of state for a while and he doesn't really see eye to eye with his aunt and uncle," Pinto has to ask because I hate my parents and I'm pretty sure they hate me too.

"Why-" she starts when she was curtly cut off by none other than my douche-bag of a father walking into the room screaming into his phone about something work related. We all sigh and disperse into other areas of the house.

_______A While Later_______

"I don't get why Dad is such a douche," I tell Pinto when I sit down on my bed upstairs.

"I dunno either," she tells me with a sigh. I hear the door bell ring and the dogs start barking like crazy. I bet it's Owen. I get off my bed and head downstairs and fling the door open to reveal something I wasn't expecting at all....

---------------

End of Part two.....

I'll only upload if I can get more people to read and comment. I don't really care much for votes, but Whatever floats your boat I guess xD