Chapter 26: Tahitian Island Pt 1

Start from the beginning

“Yeah there is, you have our coven and we live in Forks, Washington with our family of 9. Then in Alaska is another coven just like us. There is others all over the world and we don't have time to go though all of them right now. But if we meet again or talk after our honeymoon is over then we can tell you more,” I told her.

We gave her a hug and told them bye because it was time for us to catch our plane. We left and got to the airport in no time. We thanked the limo driver and we had our stuff on a cart. We watch as he left and we walked in to get ready to get on the plane. We got our stuff checked in then we walked to our gate and had to wait for a few minutes till they started to call for first class to load. We got up and got on the plane. In no time we were taking off to our next honeymoon place.

We were on the plane for 5 hours now, I wish I could sleep and it would not feel so long. I looked at my husband and he had his eyes closed and listening to his MP3. We still had 4 hours to go so I grabbed my MP3 and started to listing to Pitbull. I was listing to the radio at home a few months ago and Jennifer Lopez came on with a new song called On The Floor Feat. Pitbull and I fell in love with it. So I looked up more Pitbull songs and found a lot more. I have never heard of him till that day Jennifer Lopez came on. I closed my eyes and just listen to my player. I guess I got into my music because there was a tap on my shoulder and it made me jump out of my seat. I opened my eyes and Jazz was laughing his head off at me.

“Your an ass you know,” I told him while I laughed a little.

“Aw baby, I am sorry. Its just that we are getting ready to land and they told us to put our seats and trays upright,” he told me.

I swear to you if my heart was beating I would have had a heart attack. I put my stuff in our carry on bag and put my seat belt on. We waited for a little just talking then we felt the plane land and I had to change our skin real fast before we stepped off the plane. So I touched Jasper and changed our skin then they let first class go. When we got off it was a very sunny day. We walked into the airport because they let us off the plane on the tarp. When we got in we went to find our bags. We grabbed a cart and put our bags on it. Then we walked out the front and looked for our ride. There holding a sign with our names on it was a guy standing by a beautiful black Porsche. We walked up to him and he smiled at us. We pointed at the sign and told him that it was us. He help us with our bags and got them in the car then we were off.

“Hello, my name is Mr. Joel and I will be driving you two to the Manihi Pearl Beach Resort. Enjoy the ride because its an two hour drive,” he told us.

We thanked him and we just talked for a long while. Then we just looked out our windows at the beautiful site in front of us. When we got to the resort it was going noon. We pulled up in front of the resort and I looked to our left and saw Bungalows on the beach and over the water.

“If you will follow me and we will get you checked in, while yall are getting checked in we are going to get your room set up and and get your stuff put up,” Joel told us.

We thanked him then we walked into the hotel and walked up to the check out counter.

“Hello, we are Jasper and Jennifer Whitlock Cullen and we have reservations,” Jasper told the guy at the counter.

“Hello, yes we have been expecting you two. Now all I have to have is your ID's then we will get yall checked in,” The guy behind the desk told us.

We grabbed our ID's out and handed them to him. He then put our names and other stuff into the computer then handed us our ID's back to us.

“OK you are checked in, now Ben here will show you where you will be staying for two weeks,” The guy told us.

We followed Ben to our bungalow over the water. We walked in and my mouth dropped to the floor. When we walked in you see furniture made out of something then you see the bedroom, a big screen TV, a mini bar, shower to your left. Then you walk outside to the sundeck with direct access to the water. Also in the living room is a glass bottom table. You can see the fish swim by, I liked that a lot. One because when we get in the water the fish swim from us and two we can see them any time.

“Well you two enjoy your time here. When you are ready for fun call the front desk and someone will be here to show you around,” Ben told us.

We thanked him then he left us alone.

“Oh wow Jazz, this place is even more beautiful than our last place,” I told him

“I know, but nothing is more beautiful than you honey,” he told me.

I walked up to him and we started to kiss, then one thing lead to another and well we had fun for awhile. After we got done we decided to get our swimsuits on and go for a dip. We walked out onto our sundeck and jumped into the water at the same time. The water felt real warm on our ice cold skin but it felt really good. We swim for a little bit then we decided to get out and get dress, then take a walk around. We got dressed into comfortable clothes like me in a sun dress and Jazz was wearing a short sleeve shirt and shorts. I just laughed at him a little because of his really white legs. He pushed me a little and I pushed him a little bit. Then he grabbed my hand and we walked down the dock to the beach. I was just a little after five and the sun was really low. It was going to set here in about two hours and we were going to watch it. We were walking and looking around, we decided to go to the forest to do some hunting. We have not hunted since we have been on our honeymoon and then only blood we had was at the club. We looked around making sure no one was watching us and we took off into the forest. We hunted for about an hour and we got our fill. I looked at Jazz and his eyes were a beautiful amber gold color now.

We walked out of the forest hand in hand and started to walk down the beach again. We found a real good spot to watch the sun set. Jazz sat down and I sat in between his legs. We talked a little bit and watched the sunset into the ocean. I was just beautiful, then we got up and walked back to our bungalow and when we got back to our place there on the table was two glasses of something red and a note with them. We walked up to them and sure enough it was animal blood and Jazz read the note.

“Hey guys its Eve, I have a friend that works there where yall are at and I gave him a call. His name is Ben, anyways the drinks are on me and I hope you enjoy them. Have fun and tell Ben that I love him,” love always Eve.

We smiled at each then we toasted each other. We then walked out onto the sundeck and watch the moon rise. I looked around and saw that every bungalow lights were out, then I looked at the time and it was going on midnight. So we walked into our little place and had fun till morning.

Well peeps, I am leaving it there for now. They will do more in the next chapters I promise. Anyways tell me what yall think of it and thanks for reading. JenCullen28