▪■ 2 ■▪

~ Previusly ~

You kicked his leg, making him fall. He hadn't let go of your wrists making you fall with him.

"Uff-"
"What the hell Y/n!??"
"Don't-"

*CREEEEEEEAK*

"What the-"

*CRASH*

♤♡♤♡♤
~ Stay determined ~
♤♡♤♡♤

You groaned in pain as you slowly began to regain counsioness. You tried to move but found that you were stuck under something heavy.

You opened your eyes and saw...oh... The shelf that you had been held against had fallen and was laying on top of you...

You heard quick footsteps coming your way.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING...on....."

Alphys trailed off when she saw the, most likely, messy room.

"Y/n?!"

You groaned in response.

"Sans?!???"

You heard another groan from not too far away.

"Ugh, I'll get you out of there. Gimme a second."

She ran off somewhere and the both of you were left, laying under the shelf.

After a couple of minutes you could yet again hear footsteps. Alphys hurried ones and another one that had a metallic clang to it.

"Oh my, I thought you were joking."
"Since when was I the joking type?! Get them out of there already!"
"Oh Alphy darling, you're so harsh."
"So what?!"

Mettaton sighed and soon you felt the weight on top of you being lifted away. He put it away to the side somewhere.

You slowly and painfully rolled onto your side and clutched your head in pain.
You opened your eyes and- that's not your arm...

You shrieked and jumped up to your feet but immediately collapsed again.

"What the fuck?!"

You kept staring at... 'your' arm...your skeleton arm.

You heard caughing and snapped your head towards the sound and saw...

...you...you saw yourself...laying on the ground...caughing and filled with bruises...

You started hyperventilating and felt sweat forming on your forehead.

If...if you where there...then...who where you?

"Sans darling, are you alright?"
"A-alphy...w-what the hell is going o-on...?"

That's not your voice...it's his...

"Sans...?"
"What the actual fuck is going on?!!?"
"Y/n?!"
"Alphy, why am I there?!?? Why do I sound like him?!? Why-"

You froze. Alphys was hugging you! She never hugs anyone!

"Shhh...calm down...I'll fix this, don't you worry..."

Your hands started trembling and you started tearing up. You wrapped your arms around her and cried into her shoulder, hiccuping every so often.

There was talking and screaming in the background but you didn't pay it any attention.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you slowly separated from Alphys. She was looking at you through her glasses, her eyes filled with a look of worry and sympathy.

"I'll fix this..."
"I belive in you..."

...

*CRASH*

"Sans calm down!"
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I?!?? I AM STUCK IN Y/N'S BODY!!!"
"Yes but-"

*CRASH*

"SANS!"

Alphys got to her feet and quickly walked over there. She grabbed your-uh...his wrists before he could break anything else. He snapped his head towards her.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THIS KIND OF STUFF?!??!"
"I don't!"
"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN-"
"Your magic must have mixed with the potions or something!"

He was silent after that, staring into the eyes of a very annoyed Alphys.

He spoke again, this time with a soft and careful tone.

"When...when will I be myself again?"
"I don't know! It could take a week, heck, for all I know it could take years!"

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, his expression changing to one full of dread.

"So..." You swallowed. "you mean we have to...live...like this until you find a cure...?"

Alphys let go of Sans wrist and looked at you with an apologetic look.

"Yes...I'm afraid so..."
"Oh my! This'll be interesting! ~

▪▪▪■■■▪▪▪
- Determination -
▪▪▪■■■▪▪▪