♤♡ 1 ♡♤

Y/n = Your name
S/n = School name

"Idiot!"
"Ass hole!"
"Bitch!"
"Useless pile of bones!"
"Fuck off!"
"Go to hell!"

You angrily spun around and stomped away from the fuming skeleton. He always manages to piss you off! You thought today might be a good day but no, he just had to ruin it!

Now you might be asking yourself 'Who is this ass hole and what's his problem?!'

His name is Sans, and his goal in life is to piss you off.
What his problem is? Your very existence.

"Alphys! We're leaving!"
"Where to?"
"Doesn't matter!"

She frowned at your rudeness but knew from experience not to anger you more. She caught up to you as you exited S/n.

You were currently sitting on a chair in Alphys office. Your friend had left you there after you arrived.

You took another sip from your drink. It had taken you a good 20 minutes to calm yourself down.
You looked at the various machines and potions littering the place. You didn't even know what half of them were called.

You put your drink down on the table next to you and stood up, stretching a little.
"Alphy, where you at?"
"..."
No response...

You sighed and decided to go look for her.

You walked out of Alphys office and into the much larger lab. You groaned in annoyance. It would take forever to find her in such a huge place as this.

~And so your search began~

You had looked literally everywhere! Where could she be?! She wouldn't just leave you, that's not like her. She could be a little mean sometimes but she would never leave you in her lab...alone...in the dark...OK LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT THAT!

Just as you were about to give up you heard the door to the lab open and shut.
You sighed in relief and started making your way over there.

"I've been looking everywhere- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!??"

Sans himself was standing in the doorway looking as smug as ever...

"What am I doing here?!?? What the fuck are you doing here??!?"
"She's my best friend! Remember?!??"
"Yeah whatever."
"Now what are you doing here!??!"
"Nothing you have to know."
"But I answered you!"
"Yeah I know-"

You had grabbed his shirt and shoved him into the wall. His left eye seemed to flicker red for a second.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, shortie."
"Shortie? We're litteraly the same height, smart ass!"

He grabbed your wrists hard and shoved you agains a shelf, making various potions and tools fall to the ground. His left eye was glowing with an eerie red colour.

"I'm just saying, if you keep going like this...I'm gonna have a good time."

You shivered at the malice in his voice, but you didn't let that scare you.

You kicked his leg, making him fall. He hadn't let go of your wrists making you fall with him.

"Uff-"
"What the hell Y/n!??"
"Don't-"

*CREEEEEEEAK*

"What the-"

*CRASH*

♤♡♤♡♤
~ Stay determined ~
♤♡♤♡♤