Chapter 4 | Truth or Dare

You rolled off your bed, being the clumsy person you were. You didn't get any nightmares that night. Maybe it was because Papyrus was with you.

"Y/N! GOOD MORNING! HOW W-" his words were cut short as he looked over the side of the bed and saw you on the floor.
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"
"Yeah I..." you couldn't talk very well because you were laughing so much. "I'm fine!"
You got up like nothing was wrong.
"OH, NYEH HEH. WELL, I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU BUT SANS WILL BE WONDERING WHERE I AM BY NOW."
"He'll probably be very bonely!"
"NOOOOO, NOT YOU TOO!"
"Just kidding, Paps. I hate puns!"

-

You arrived outside Papyrus' house and walked in, arm around him. Sans was on the couch, pretty much doing nothing. He looked glad to see you two there. He greeted you and Papyrus and then both of you sat down beside him. He didn't even talk about how Paps had spent his night at your place. He didn't even looked bothered by it.

"SO, SANS. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WHILE WE WERE AT Y/N'S HOUSE?"
"Nothing."
"Oh," you replied. "But now we get to do fun stuff!"
"YES! WE SHOULD WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER!"
"Sounds like a plan." Sans agreed.

-

Halfway through the movie, your stomach rumbled and so Papyrus had said that he would go buy some pizza, which you had pretty much had everyday, but you didn't mind.

You were completely focussed on the movie until Sans interupted you
"So, Y/N. Are you and my brother a thing now?"
"Yeah. We uhh, talked about it last night."
"Cool."

You were surprised that he didn't didn't go all protective once again but you were also glad. Papyrus suddenly came in with the pizza and all three of you ate it together.

Once all the pizza was gone, Papyrus said "WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?"
The movie had ended, too. "Well..." you said, scratching your head. "What about we visit Undyne and play Truth or Dare or something?"
"YES, GREAT IDEA!"

You, Sans and Papyrus had arrived at Undyne's door.
"Hey, guys!" Undyne greeted you and you all walked in. You saw that Alphys was there too. Her and Undyne must've been watching Anime together.
"HOW ABOUT SOME TRUTH OR DARE?!" Undyne yelled.

You nodded your head and sat on the floor. Undyne, Papyrus and Sans were then sitting on the couch. Alphys sat on the ground next to you and you began playing Truth or Dare.

"Who's going first?" Undyne questioned.
Alphys raised her hand. "Oh I'll go first!"
All of you nodded and waited for her to ask someone.
"Undyne! Truth or dare?"
"DARE!"
"Okay! I d-dare you to run around your house 5 times!"
She did so and then sat back down on the couch, puffing.

"Alright..." *huff* "Sans, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare."
"Okay, I dare you to try some of Papyrus' spaghetti!"
Paps' face instantly lit up, but Sans didn't look happy at all to do so. "Oh no..." he said.
Undyne went into the kitchen and about a minute later brought back a plate of spaghetti. "Papyrus cooked this a few days ago, but it was in the fridge so it'll be fine. I just warmed it up!"

Sans braced himself and then ate a tiny little bit of the spaghetti. His face imediately scrunched up.
"SO? BROTHER, IS IT GOOD?"
"Y-yeah Paps, it's uhh... g-great."
You couldn't help but giggle a little.
"DOES THAT MEAN YOU'LL LET ME MAKE IT FOR YOU EVERY NIGHT NOW?"
"Uhh, actually bro I think pizza's still fine."

"Well," Sans said after rinsing his mouth out with water. "Y/N, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth," you replied, since it was Sans afterall.
"Okay. How much do you love Papyrus?"
"Uhh..." you began to blush. Undyne and Alphys didn't know you were dating yet, but you decided to tell the truth. "With all my heart." You got up and kissed him on the cheek then sat down. Undyne watched, wide eyes.
Alphys' eyes were sparkling. "OTP!" She yelled out.
You giggled and sat back down. You felt glad that Undyne and Alphys knew, you didn't really want to have to wait longer to tell them.