I changed my position one more time. Now I was laying half on her side, half upon her and wrapped my arm around her waist, gently pulling her closer. I felt her skin as I let my hands slowly make its way up to her right breast, giving her time to stop me, but she didn’t.

My kisses continued down her body. She moaned lauder than before and tightened her grip on my shoulder. I was preparing myself to come back to her mouth when she spoke.

“Adrian,” she said breathlessly.

“Yes?” I looked at her.

“I think we should stop now before I jump on you and take off the rest of your clothes,” she explained. An involuntary smile appeared on my face. “How do you do this? I had to use all my strength to ask you to stop it!” She asked.

“I could ask you the same question,” I grinned at her.

“Oh, shut up,” she said, her cheeks reddening. I laughed, because she always says that when she’s embarrassed.

“Do you want me to get your top?” I asked her.

“Nah. Let’s just lie down for a while,” she said turning to face me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

I kissed her forehead. “Why don’t you take a nap?” I asked and she faintly nodded, but her eyes were closed and I could tell she was already falling asleep.

I grabbed my cell phone and put the alarm for two hours later before I fell asleep as well.

I woke up with my phone ringing. I slowly sat on the bad, careful to not wake Vicky. I looked at the ID caller and saw Leah’s number. Damn, I forgot that she was at home alone.

“Hey Leah,” I said.

“Where are you?” She didn’t sound annoyed, just worried.

“I’m hum… with some friends.”

“Why is your car still here?” She asked. Think fast, Adrian.

“They gave me a ride.”

“Hum, ok. Will you come home tonight?”

I glanced at Vicky and she was already awake, lying on the bed looking up at me. She smiled when our eyes met. Would she want me to stay? I definitely didn’t want to go.

“I don’t know, Leah, but will you be alright?”

“Sure, Adrian, it’s not a big deal. Vicky stays alone through the night at least once a week,” she reminded me.

“Ok, bye then.”

“Bye, brother. Have fun,” Leah said and hung up.

“What time is it?” Vicky asked while sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She looked so cute doing that.

“Eleven,” I replied and she nodded.

“Was it Leah?” Vicky asked pointing to my phone.

“Yeah, she wanted to know if I would come home,” I explained, hoping she would ask me to stay.

“Will you?” She bit her lip.

“I don’t know. What do you want me to do?”

“I would like you to stay, but only if you want to,” she said slyly.

“Of course I want to”. I smiled and leaned to kiss her. When I put my hands on her back I realized we still had no shirts on, so I got up from the bed and picked up her top from the floor and handed it to her. I couldn’t resist for much longer if I had to stare at her half naked body. She frowned and shook her head.