Chapter 12

Author's POV (3rd POV)

During a break, Cutie opened his instagram and saw the picture that Halla posted. His heart ached a bit. He tried going to Jung Kook's profile. Oh, it's private.

He can't believe that Halla found a guy friend and even went out with him.
He wanted to meet her so badly but he couldn't. He's training very hard to debut.

Why am I even feeling this way, he wondered. He realised that it's been a long time since he last contacted Halla. He dialled a number and placed his phone on his right ear.

"Hello?" Her voice went.

"Halla-ya, it's me. I'm sorry for not contacting you for a long time," he said apologetically.

"Oh, it's you! It's okay! I understand but I really want to see you," she said.

"Why see me when you are already meeting someone who is a good friend?" he told her, trying his best not to sound bitter.

"Oh, you saw my instagram..." she said quietly.

"Halla, take care of yourself. Don't go out with him so often. I'm scared if his fans will attack you and I'm not around to protect you," he said firmly.

"Alright. We're just friends. He's really nice and protective as well," she said brightly, causing him to feel upset.

"Okay then, I'm hanging up," he said and hung up.

She has the right to be friends with anyone, he knows. However, Halla is someone really special to him. He's scared of Halla leaving him. Jung Kook is popular and talented, unlike him,a mere trainee. Ah, all these selfish thoughts have to go

                       ----------------------
Another really short chapter! Oh and, some of you may already know Cutie's identity but I would still like him to go by the code name for now^^ In case some readers are confused!
Thanks for reading!