Chapter 8: Drowning In Sadness

(Y/N) POV

Pika started to run faster and I heard as if someone was killed. Misty was trailing behind me. Pika lead us to the spot we were before. Then I felt I shot of electricity through my body. I fell to my knees and then Misty rushed to me.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? Your eyes are turning yellow! Are you going to be okay?" Misty yelled and Pika looked at me and I forced myself onto my feet. I started to push my self until I saw area and then the electric shock went even stronger and this time I coughed up blood due to the stress on my lungs.

"(Y/N)!" Misty yelled and I kept on moving until I saw what made me horrified. Pikachu was on a wheel with bolts of electricity being force into him. I saw Ash and my face looked like I was going to kill him and that old geezer.

"Ash, what the actually hell! Why are you doing this..." I screamed then I felt a burst of energy in me making lighting bolts happen around me. Then after a few seconds it disappeared then I clenched my stomach and fell to the floor.

I started to spit up blood and Ash went into automatic shock. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up, wake up dammit! (Y/N)!" Ash screamed and I slowly saw blackness take over me. I felt as if I was floating in mid air. I started to feel droplets of rain shower over me.

Where am I?

Ash POV

My throat burned and the guy stopped the machine. He seemed he was finished and Pikachu was tired. I looked at Misty as she rushed to her." Wait to do you have any medical experience?!" Misty yelled and I started to think.

"(Y/N) does but as you can see she in shock!" I yelled back and I started to think about what (Y/N) taught me! I wished I remembered!

"Please watch out. I got this, the last think I want is a convulsing child." The guy said and started to look at her.

"Get water, a small towel and make a type of bed for her and finally I think see has a fever that sent her into shock." He said as he support (Y/N)'s head on his lap. Misty and I go to work without hesitation. When we were all done (Y/N) started to breathe more normally and we all took a deep breath.

"Well there something you don't see everyday." I laughed and fell on my butt and then later down on my back.

"You're telling me!" Misty sighed and then she looked over to (Y/N). I started to laugh at all the memories of her passing out, usually from excitement.

"Excuse me, but what was that? I mean you don't see a girl eyes go yellow." The man asked and I looked up.

"I don't really know for sure, but one way to put it she's really, really special." I laughed and then scratched the back of my head. "Anyways I'm going to have a nice nap." I sighed and I closed my eyes. While Misty and Old Man talked and before I knew it I was sleeping.

But, I opened my eyes again and I was floating in air?

(Y/N) POV

I started to feel like I was drowning. As if my kinds were already filled with water yet I was breathing. I started to fall deeper and deeper into the water.

What was going on? Was it Aqua? Or am I'm delusional?

I started to feel pressure on my chest and my head started to feel heavier. Also, my eyelids felt heavier, and my muscles started to feel numb. What was going on.

Was I going to die?

I started to close my eyes. Then I felt someone grab my hand and was pulling me and fast. As they did a certain memory flooded my head. It was hard to make out, but I was standing net to a man in a white coat protecting me from people with same coats that were holding syringes. Who were they?