Bringing Home Trouble

With a grumble of disappointment, Laughing Jack turned on his heel forgetting about asking questions while simultaneously avoiding to make any promise to keep his mouth shut. Eyeless Jack and Hoody watch in silence as the clown stomps away from them, not looking away until the familiar purple smoke surrounds the psycho killer and carries him back to the mansion. Once the tall monochrome clown is gone, Eyeless finishes stitching the second to last gash on Mouthy's calf, moving to the last one after re-threading the needle. Hoody still holds the unconscious girl and her mask close to his chest, reaching for Jack's med-kit from where he sat. The yellow proxy snags a few bandages and small bottle of isopropyl alcohol before laying Mouthy down on the forest floor carefully. Jack doesn't look up from the sutures he's applying, but quietly listens to understand what the other man is up to.

Hoody grabs one of the girl's hands, examining the holes formed in the knuckles. Jack clears his throat, saying the words sitting in Hoody's mind.

"She likes to punch, huh?" He says quietly, receiving a grunt of approval from the proxy. The two men return to silence, trying to imagine what the girl meant by "couldn't stop them," and creating their own ideas of what happened. Hoody removes both of Mouthy's gloves, pouring the disinfectant over her wounded knuckles so that the cuts bubble with white foam. He works to wrap her hands like fingerless mittens, letting blood seep into the bandages without a care. Jack cuts the flax stitching thread, sealing the last gash as Hoody hands him the rest of the bandage-wraps and isopropyl alcohol. Jack nods, taking the bottle in his bloodied hand. Without washing the remaining blood off of Mouthy's leg, Jack dumps the disinfectant on the cuts again. The grey proxy twitches from the pain, her upper lip curling into a sneer. Hoody puts her ripped gloves into her mask, getting up to look for the black shoe the clown had dropped.

"How are we going to get her into the mansion?" Jack questions, pulling the linen tight around the bubbling wounds. "Doesn't Slender have some kind of barrier she can't cross?"

"Yes, b-but she can get in with an escort. I-it'll be a long walk, but we'll just h-have to carry her past the d-domain border." Hoody says, bending over to retrieve Mouthy's shoe from a pile of leaves. "N-no magic shortcuts, s-sorry."

"I'm not bothered with it." Jack mumbles, putting his medical equipment back into it's kit. The eyeless man chuckles as he zips his bag closed. "Who's going to carry her?" Jack slings his bag under his arm, looking at the collection of Mouthy's things held in the male proxy's hand. Both men look to the bandaged woman sprinkled in both blood and leaves, silently exchanging another glance with each other. Hoody places the girl's mask on the ground, nodding to the cannibal before turning to walk towards Mouthy.

Hoody crouches down next to her as Jack approaches, dropping his bag next to the white mouthless mask. Eyeless Jack reaches to wrap one arm under her knees, the other under her shoulders. He grunts lifting her up bridal-style, twisting to make her kneel behind Hoody. The yellow proxy reaches a hand around to grab under the girl's thighs, pulling her unconscious body into his back. Jack throws her arms over Hoody's shoulders, letting her bandaged hands lay limp against his chest. The cannibal steps back, walking towards their things. He picks up his own bag, attempting to put Mouthy's equipment into it as well. The yellow hooded man stands and continues to adjust to the weight difference effecting his balance, grunting, he starts to walk to where Jack stands on a beaten dirt path. Jack chuckles.

"Heavy?" He asks, knocking his head towards the grey proxy's limp body. Hoody nods. "Y-you should've kept her awake, t-then she could have walked herself." The man half grumbles the phrase, adjusting so that Mouthy's head lay on his shoulder. Jack quietly steps up to them, flipping the grey hood over Mouthy's head. "We can switch whenever." He says directly before turning to walk towards the mansion's path. Hoody nods even when Jack can't see the gesture, pausing long enough to hear Mouthy heave a heavy breath before following the blue masked man ahead of him.