Chapter 6-

^^What Bec and Sam is wearing.^^

This book is dedicated my a fantastic writer @AnonymousMarie85

So far I really ♡love♡ your book! You're really good.☆ I suggest whoever is reading this reads her book!!!☆♡☆♡

Okay, on with the story.♡

Bec's pov-

I woke up and looked at the clock. 5:00 a.m.

I'm so tired but I can't go back to sleep.

I groaned and I got up and went to my closet. I picked out a white tank top, jean shorts, my black beanie, and a red flannel shirt.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair, shaved, etc. I got out and dried off. I put on my clothes and walked out of my bathroom into my room. On the way out I was tying my flannel shirt around my waist.

I put my vans on and looked at my clock. 5:30 a.m.

Fast, I know. I don't wear makeup or try to look fancy. Just plain.

I grabbed my phone and got on wattpad. I opened my book I'm currently reading 'Alphas Red'. It's a really good book so far.

I'm getting to the part where Lena(one of the main characters) meets Alpha Damian (the big bad wolf/and her mate) in human form.

(I'm a little further than that for real but it was the first thing that popped into my head. Please continue.)

I got to chapter 21. I looked at my clock. It was 7:30 a.m.

Wow...that went by fast. You see that's what I love about wattpad. It helps time fly by.

I got up grabbing my bag and walking down stairs.

When I got down stairs I went to the kitchen. I went to the fruit bowl and grabbed an apple.

"Mornin'! How'd you sleep?" Sam asked. How is she so happy in the mornings?

"Fine. Hey, I'm going to skateboard to school you coming?" I said tossing her an apple.

"Sure. But why doesn't Jordan pick you up?" She said smirking.

"Because I didn't ask him." I said raising an eyebrow.

What is she up too?

"Why would he?" I urged.

She smiled. "Oh, I just thought...."she trailed off.

"Okay.. whatever. Let's go, we're going to be late. I said grabbing my bag and skateboard, Sam not far behind.

*****

Skating to school we got weird stares from everyone. The whole gang wasn't where they usually hang. Instead there was a group of boys in leather jackets.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Yo! Bec! Over here!" I heard Jordan say. I turned towards him and saw the group. We walked over there and I asked, "How are they?" Gesturing towards the guys sitting in our spots.

"T-those g-guys are..."he took a deep breathe. "Those guys are known as the Scorpions. The leader is Danny, the beach blonde is Zac, and the brown haired one is Allen. They are the school bad boys. " He told me.

"Why are they in our spots?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Let me tell you this, no one has stood up to them." He said. I just turned around and began walking towards them.