Chapter 2- I Don't Sing

Pic of Bec in her catchers gear above^^^ the video is what Bec sounds like in music.^^^

Bec's pov

How deep is your love

Is it like the ocean what devotion are you

How deep is you lo-

"Shut up!" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Bec?" My father walked into the room.

"I'm making bacon downstairs, just letting you know before the boys get up." My head shot up.

"You had me at bacon. Give me 5 minutes before waking up the boys." I jumped out of my sleeping bag and into the bathroom.

I quickly showered putting on my vanilla soap.

I jumped out of the shower, putting a white fluffy towel around me, and walked into my room.

I put on my my undergarments, then put on my skinny jeans. I put on a random black T-shirt that said 'B-O-Y LONDON' and my black combat boots.

I grabbed my phone and quickly ran downstairs. "Did you wake up the boys?" I asked looking around. "Nope not yet. Me and you still have to eat remember?" I laughed. I eat like a teenage boy, too. But that is why my dad wakes me you first, so I can eat all I want or all of it. I grabbed a piece of bacon and suddenly heard the boys coming down.

I grabbed the plate before Mike could get any.

"Dibs!" I yelled eating the bacon. "That's not fair."I stuck my tongue out at him. "Boo-hoo! Should've woken up earlier. " I rolled my eyes. I finished the huge plate of bacon and grabbed my black back pack and my keys.

"Bye dad see you at school." I said walking out the door to my motorcycle.

I ride my motorcycle in to the parking lot getting a lot of stares. I parked my bike in a spot right next to the football field.

I got off my bike noticing there quite a few people standing around. I took off my helmet smirking. People are such suckers.

I put my helmet on my bike and made my way through the croud. I bump into someone.

"Watch where you're going bitch." A girl in the smallest clothing I have ever seen.

I walked straight up to her staring her in the eyes with such pity and some anger. "Say that again I dare you." I challenged. Do now see why I didn't get messed with at my old school. It wasn't because of my brothers, it was because I could become pretty scary.

She gulped. I smiled satisfied and walked away. I was walking into the school when I heard, "Yo Bec!" I saw Jordan waving his hand for me to come to him and his group. I walked to the group and saw everyone I recognized, but there was a few people I didn't.

"Sup." I said.

"Bec? Rebecca Joans? " I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around. "Cayden?" I asked shock. Last time I saw him we were 14. "Bec!" I ran up to him jumping and hugging him. "Oh my god! I haven't seen you since you had dorky glasses and braces. Why didn't you call?!" I said the last part punching him.

"Ow!" He whined.

"Toughn' up you wuss." I teased smiling.

"So I see you have met some friends already." He said looking towards the group staring at us.

"Some not all." We walked over to the group. "Sup. Again..." I smiled. "Aw...so you're Bec. I thought you were a guy." A dud about my hight with black hair and piercing green eyes.