Realization

The moon was hidding as the sky darkened,clouds forming in one place for the crying scarlet princess.The sky started to cry in unison with the redhead.Arms embrace at her petite senior.

After the crimson haired explained what all happened,including those things that her father said and what she shouldn't have did.
Nico gave Maki a reassuring smile as possible,as Maki continued her flowing emotions.

"Maki-chan...'' Nico called,trying to comfort the crimson haired.When she received nothing but cries,she tried to raise Maki's head to join it with hers,holding the crimson haired's cheeks with both hands.Their foreheads were touching each others,Maki reacted a little.

"N-Nico-chan..?'' She rubbed her eyes that were red.Tears won't stop even if she tried to,she can't help but remember the things she did to the raven haired.

Still,Maki was still a little bit sentimental.She can't even look in to the raven haired's eyes even if right now she needed to.

Silence filled with a calm yet tense atmosphere surround the two.They did not spoke a single word until before's crying princess managed to build up her courage,abandoning her awkwardness as she look into Nico who's waiting for Maki to speak.
"...I..-I'm sorry!..'' Is the word she managed to say.Even if she wanted to tell her a lot,and thank her.But what she prioritize right now is apologizing which made the other person become confused.

"....W..Why?!'' Nico replied,a bit surprised and confused.''I didn't really do anything.I just thought I might help you because you're my friend.''

Maki shrugged.She doesn't seem comfortable as she tell her the truth.''I-It's just that...''

"I-I'm really sorry.For everything that I said to you,f-for hurting you...I truly am sorry and thank you for the things you did.''

Nico tilted her head and smile.''..Maki-chan,are you supposed to be in your dere mode?'' She joked because of the serious atmosphere that she can't take.

"W-What do you mean by that?!'' The crimson haired blushed.''Y-You ruined the mood!''

"I mean,I wanted to apologize to you,I...---'' Maki flinched and was cutted by Nico's actions.

Nico put her index finger on Maki's lips to sealed them.''..It's fine,I forgive you.'' She smiled.

"But you shouldn't! I did a horrible thing to you.How can you just forgive me?!'' Maki stood as she waved her hand disagreeing.''I'm an idiot!!'' Tears started to run down on her face again.

A moment of silence between the two as Nico,whose looking at the crying crimson haired.

"...You're right.'' She sighed.''You might be an idiot...sometimes.'' Nico stood up and take closer look at Maki.

The raven haired cupped her hands on Maki's cheeks as she started to talk.''Your an idiot,when it comes to relationship,or when it comes to yourself.'' Her right hand whipped Maki's tears.''And that is your problem...''

"Huh?...'' Maki only replied,as she started getting confused.'Maki is an austanding student,a perfect girl.She's that what you wanted to be.' Is what the she always heared from anyone.

"I thought from the first time I saw you,you're a perfect person." Nico added as she patted Maki on the head.''But when I actually talked to you,I changed those wishful thoughts.'' Nico smiled again.

"'I think this girl is actually not so perfect' is what I told myself.''

Maki rubbed her other eye as she stopped the tears from flowing.''..I-I don't understand you.''

A few moments later,Maki completely stop crying and started to yawn.Nico started to look at the clock.''Shouldn't you go to bed?'' She pointed at the wall clock.