Chapter 10 ~

Chapter 10 ~ 

My eyes shot open as I looked around what seemed to be my bedroom..? Wasn't I laying almost dead in my living room two minutes ago? I slowly sat up and looked forward to see I was sweating and was breathing incurably heavily. Was that a dream? Or am I still sleeping? I slowly moved my hand up and pinched my arm feeling a bit of pain, knowing that I wasn't in a dream anymore.

I picked myself up and walked to my living room my purse was still on the ground with everything on the floor but no red note. Slowly making my way toward my door I looked threw the small hole that showed me who was in the hallway but saw nothing but an empty hallway. 

A few weeks pasted and I never saw my brothers. You'd think i'd see this coming, that they're three day vacation would really mean three months, Or even years. I never saw Harry since the last time I bumped into him also. Was that that last time I was gonna see him? I panicked a bit but why would I.. It's not like i'm in love with him, I just met him.

Right now I was sitting at the little cafe in the Lobby of my apartment building waiting for Nova to come and pick me up so we could go shopping.I looked at the door and around trying to see if she was here yet I saw some oh so familiar bunch of curls being pushed back by a grey beanie. He was wearing a white tee with grey dark wash jeans. I must of been staring for awhile because when I was out of my trance I saw him smirking at me from across the cafe. He got up and started walking to the counter, I looked down at my phone reflection and saw I was blushing. 

Wait did he see me blushing is that why he walked away? I looked up again but he wasn't anywhere to be seen, I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed in myself for not going over there and saying anything. This is what I get for being shy I guess, I sighed telling Nova to just meet me at the Mall. I was about to get up and leave when a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You look cute when you blush"  Slowly turning around feeling a bit scared thinking it was a psycho killer or something, but all I saw was Harry smirking down upon me.

"Um oh thanks I was just going to l-leave" I looked down and blushed I probably looked like a child right now in front of him.

"Scarlett is it yeah?"
"Yeah it's Scarlett..You could always call me Scar to,but wait only if you want to"
"How about we get to know each other more then..Scar?"

I slowly looked up to meet his eyes. Thinking if he really did say the words he did I looked at him confused at first wondering why he would want to get to know me from every girl in the city. His expression was unreadable it was dark, mysterious. It made you feel like you wanted to know more and more about him. He was a differen't.

"Why?" I asked bluntly but also shocked by my own actions.
"Why not?"
"Because um um.." quick think of somethi-
"I'll pick you up at nine."

He started walking away. "HARRY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I LIVE" I screamed half yelled down the cafe when he turned around and winked and turned away leaving me standing there with questions running through my head. Wait how did does he know where I live?! I quickly ran out the door seeing if Harry was still outside but all I saw was a angry Nova leaning against her car glaring towards my direction.

After a very long and angry chat with Nova in the car about being Late she must of not seen Harry because she never brought him up. At the mall Nova bought EVERYTHING she pretty much could lay her eyes on. While I just bought sweat shirts and skinny jeans. The Mall was boring because all I could think of was Harry.  Don't get me wrong Nova's my best friend and everything but she can be super boring at times.

"SCARLETT!!!" I snapped my head towards Nova who's face was now burning red and sending daggers at me with her eyes. "Oh sorry what were you saying?" I looked her with confused eyes and her face softened. She shouldn't know about my um date with Harry tonight not ever. I love her but she would send me all kinds of questions that I couldn't even answer myself.

I think Nova knew I had my mind somewere else because every five seconds she'd ask me if I was still listening to her. She sighed and picked up a deep plum dark dress.

"This would look amazing on you!"
"Yeah that's what you said about every dress we've passed."
" Whats gotten into you today?, you're so out of it"

I sighed looking at the dress again. "I'm gonna go try this on" Nova grinned handing me the dress and pretty much pushing me into a dressing room. Slipping off the rest of my clothing I put on the plum dress. It went around mid thigh and it wasn't that slutty. It had a strap that held it up and hugged my waist perfectly. I stepped out of the change room to see a over exited Nova jumping up and down.

"BUY IT YOU HAVE TO! IF YOU DON'T! I WILL BUT BUY IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S CUTE!" I slowly nodded my head and stepped back in the change room not waning to wanna deal with over exited Nova right now.  I payed for the dress and Nova bought ANOTHER pile of clothes with the the money she had remaining. 

Nova drove me home not bringing up why I kept spacing out and at her and luckily she didn't ask if she can come over tonight. I ran up the staircase, opened my door and rushed to get ready seeing it was already seven o'clock. I quickly laid out the dress I bought with Nova with black heels and my dark plum clutch before I hopped into the shower.

 Getting out I dried my hair and curled it but brushed it out after to make it more like lose waves. I put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Checking my phone I saw it was eight thirty so I ended up just playing a game for fifteen minutes to kill time.

I slipped on the dress and heels and walked over to my mirror and was pretty shocked on how flawless then I looked then I did an hour ago. I heard a knock at my door and rushed over and opened it knowing it was Harry. I turned around again going to my bedroom after I opened the door for him telling him I had to get my bag.

But when I came back into the room it wasn't Harry at my door.

[ Hope you liked it <3 ]