12-Love triangle

*I pulled my bags and trudged to the roscoe house. by the time I got there I was drenched, the rain got worst and now I'm dripping. Literally! *dinng*i rand the bell, inside I could here shouting ten the door opened. "El why you so wet!" Freddie said amused
"Uh! Can I please come in!" I yelled pushing him aside and throwing my coat on the stair banister and my bags dumped in the hall.
"Ellen?" ...

"Robbie." I said a smile creeping onto his face. "We need to talk!" I said awkwardly looking at Freddie. "Oh yeah um..." Robbie pulled me into the living room a silence filled the air "I still love you!" I blurted out but quickly clamped my hand over my mouth a pink blush crawling on my cheeks.

Robbie moved my hand out the way of my mouth and leaned in and kissed me, it wasn't like a hungry kiss it was passionate and sweet. Fireworks went of in my stomach, he pulled away I felt empty without his lips agents mine. "Nice show!" I heard someone say in an amused tone. I spun round to see Freddie sitting on the sofa munching on popcorn a smirk playing on his face. My cheeks heated up once more when Freddie winked at me. "El I've set the spare bed up, it's in Fred room I hope you don't mind." Jo informed, I nodded. The room was silent one more. "Um so d'you mind if I have a sower?" I asked looking down at my wet clothes "Sure this way!" Joe said leading me up stairs to the bathroom, he gave me a towel and left me. I locked the door I turned the hot water on and stepped in. The warm water kneading the knots in my muscles. I picked up the shampoo and massaged it into my scalp I washed it of and stepped out turning the hot water of and wrapping the towel around me. And walking out into Fred's room. As my bags where already there I pulled on my dads big blue top that reached the mid thy and short sorts, I brushed my hair and finished doing two French braids the door opened and Freddie entered "ooh you look so sexy!" Freddie said in a seductive tone. "Thanks." I said laying down, I felt the edge of my bed sink when I sat back up Fred began to lean in kissing me hungrily. Which soon led to more.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
I'd like suggestions, who should Ellen end up with Robbie or Freddie please tell me
Heyyyyyyy this chapter is for chloejoan101 xx and also please read DanielleScott6 s book because it's so good also read abbieemma s book if you haven't read baby daddy (her first book) then I think you should, if you have the read the sequel. Also read _X_Sammii_X_ books there all so good and read morganbyrne09 s book to xx

25 reads and 4 votes until next chapter.