11-WHAT!?

Chapter 11

I ran out the school and to the folly. I needed some alone time, once I got there I sat dow wiping my tears away *crack* a twig snapped. My head shot up
"h–hello?" I called out fear getting to me. I stood up and walked into the woods. A hand shot over my mouth my scream's where muffled agents his hand. I tried to get out of his grip, my eyes getting wet again. I saw my captor it was none other than pete buchanan.

I kicked him in the nuts, he doubled over and grabbed my ankle making me trip. The corner of my top started to move up. His right hand holding my waist as his other hand held mine above my head. "HELP" I screamed at the top of my voice tears falling down my face, I could hear foot steps. Pete was pulled off of me, someone pulled me to my feet as I sobbed in to there chest. I turn around to see Jason handcuffing Pete I looked up to see Cameron holding me close to him.

Ben and some other police officers pulled Pete over to the cop car, "Are you ok?" Jason asked running over. "In fine Jase. Thanks." I said sending him a weak smile. "Lets get you home then." Cameron said his voice had an amused tone who it. What's wrong with him?! I was snapped out of it by Cam putting is arm On the small of my back. A bit too low down for my liking. I smiled up at him wearily, "Hey it's ok he's gone now!" He told me, his thick Scottish accent ringing in my ears.

"Are you ok! We came as soon as we heard!" Leela said as Tegan pulled me in to a hug.

"He's gonna pay for it! That man is a perv!" Leela said hugging me as Peri and Ste join in, we haven't had a family hug since mum and dad died. Pathetic, I know. But it's the small things you miss when your parents die.
"How about you get cleaned up and we can have a meal down the hutch. Me, you Leela, Tegan, Peri, Ste and Harry!" Cameron yelled pointing to us as he spoke he smiled down at me.
"What about Lokie!" I asked, guilt flashed in Cameron's eyes, quickly replaced by fake sadness as tears -if that's what you could even call them- started to roll down his cheeks "he ran away." Cam whispered as Leela pulled him in to a hug. I looked a Tegan nether of us buying it but lee and Pez where bugging him Ste and Harry telling him not to worry.

---(9:15pm)at the hutch---

"Hey table for seven!" Cameron told the waitress as she led us to there biggest table. Ste, Harry and Tegan sat on one side. Cameron, me and Leela on the other side and Peri at the head of the table on the side of Leela and Tegan. Cameron placed his hand across my shoulders and dug his nails into my skin, I looked up at him and he smiled down at me, his smile creeps me out a bit. "Hey I'm Kala, your waitress for the evening what do you all want?" She said in a happy voice.
"Ok so, me Harry and Leela will have Chicken curry with pitta bread and a two beer's and a white wine as well." Ste spoke up "I will have fish and chips with beans and a beer for me." Cameron ordered, "And us two will have chicken pie pees and chips all of two white wines and and please." Tegan said referring to her and peri. "I will have sausage and mash pees and gravy and a coke!" I told Kala the waitress, she wrote it down and walked through to the kitchens. And came back out with our drinks. "Common drink up."
Cameron said passing me my Coke and spelling it on my pale blue dress and I now have a brown splash in the middle of my lap dress. He smiled at me in an evil way. What's gotten in to him!!!!!

He smiled "eat up!" I looked at my plate and saw it drowning in gravy Cameron holding the grave boat (A/N: basically a jug) I pushed it away slightly. Ste pushed it back giving me a strict look. I picked up my fork and at some soggy mash. I felt like gagging but I knew I couldn't, because Ste lee and Teegs would have a go at me.

-----10:49pm-----

By the time we got home lee was out of- she'd had way to much to drink-she'd passed out on the sofa. Tegan had just made it in to bed as she fell asleep, Peri had also gone to bed. And Ste and Harry are in there room. Only God knows what there dooing! Just me and Cameron now, YAY! Note sarcasm.

"Hey Ellen." He said hand on my thy, "yep!" I said not really sure where this was going, "Listen, me Peri and Leela are finally a proper family." He paused as I nodded. "And, well let's put it one way. I want you gone. NOW!" He growled the last part making me jump slightly. He through my school bad and a biggish black bag full of my clothes. And shoved my out the door. just my luck. It's raining (wow I'm sarcastic today!) I pulled my small coat on. Where do u go? Well no! I couldn't! Could I? I mean Joe did say I can come round if I need to so why not.

I pulled my bags and trudged to the roscoe house. by the time I got there I was drenched, the rain got worst and now I'm dripping. Literally! *dinng*i rand the bell, inside I could here shouting ten the door opened. "El why you so wet!" Freddie said amused
"Uh! Can I please come in!" I yelled pushing him aside and throwing my coat on the stair banister and my bags dumped in the hall.
"Ellen?" ...

-(/):&&:@2£,)/&/'&:6:)3&283£

Next chapter at 4votes and 30reads!