19-Queen of hearts? More like heads!

"Mrs Lomax?" A nurse said walking up to Leela "I'm afraid it's bad news, It's been a week since her operation and nothing's changed." The nurse paused as Leela got her phone out to text ste

To: Ste🔥
From: Leela🤗

Nothing's changed on El's condition, tell Pez and T, come down here with everyone.

Leela sighed as tears threatened to spill. But she wouldn't let that happen , no she had to be strong, after all she is the eldest.

To: Leela🤗
From: Ste🔥

On our way, hope your ok!

How could I be ok?! Leela thought,

----------
The nurse had explained that even tough the internal bleeding had stopped Ellen's heart was slowing down, and there was nothing they could do to save her. Ste, Peri, Tegan. Harry and Cameron had all shown up 10 minutes ago. Even though the nurses had insisted they all go and get some rest considering it was 11 at night, but none of them would leave.

"We have to see her!" Ste yelled at the poor nurse standing in front of Ellen's door trying to keep them from entering. "Just let them in." A doctor said coming out of a room next to Ellen's "there making too much noise!" He said rushing past them, defeated the young nurse stepped to the side and opened the door.

---------- 3:25 am----------

Tegan had taken peri home an hour ago and Harry had to leave with them because he had collage the next day. Ste and Leela had fallen asleep in the cafeteria after going there for a drink, which only left Cameron sitting be Ellen's bed side talking to her.

"You know Ellen, I new that the drugs weren't yours. I knew they where Tegan's but didn't say a thing. With you out of my life is be a happy man, just me, my beautiful wife Leela and our daughter Peri. But you had to destroy all of that"

-----Ellen's POV-----

"But you had to destroy all of that!" The high pitch voice of the red queen rang out sending shivers down my spine. I zoned out thinking, trying to remember like everyone keeps asking me to, but if I don't know what I'm meant to remember how can I remember!
"OFF WITH HER HAED!" Her shrill voice screamed. I looked up to see guards stomping towards me. A strange floating hat appeared in front of me and a voice I recognised well spoke to me "run Ellen." It was the cat. I stood up and sprinted to words the door "AFTER HER!" The queen screeched, I ran and ran not looking back, my breaths becoming heavy and my legs becoming weak. "Ellen stop!" A guard shouted out So I did. I Hurd a noise like galloping and wheels?
Looking to my left I see a row black horses pulling a cart smack, I lay on the floor in pain. My eyes just open, apart from seeing guards I see to young men, and the horse's and cart where gone, but only to be replaced by a car.

Then it all came flooding back to me, the drugs. Cameron. Ste and Harry. The car.

Suddenly I was floating. Loud beeps echoed around me, I could see. Cameron exiting my room and running away, three nurses and two dr's hurriedly ran into my room Ste, Leela and Cameron ran down the hall. I could see the tears falling down Leela's face and worry covered ste's, I looked down to see that I was no longer a body but a spirit. This is what it feels like to die. So my choices are die and go to live with mum and dad in heaven or stay with Leela Tegan Cameron Ste Harry Cleo and peri. Peri, i promised I'd never leave her again.

I slowly opened my eyes to find my self back in my body with all my loved ones around me. I'm back and I'm gonna stay!

----------------

I hope you like this chapter💕🔥

40 reads
4 votes
2 comments