Triwizard Cup ~ Part 2 ~

Start from the beginning

Dark trees consume your love,

So...

Don't let it trick you though,

The forbidden place is filled with all time lows.

====

"My only guess is the Forbidden Forest," Flora spoke, handing the parchment filled with writing back into his hands.

"I know that,"he whispered before giving her a side glance. "Someone went into my room last night" he told her. Flora eyed him in return and frowned. "They wanted what was inside the egg which was this," he quietly informed her, before carefully putting it back into his robe. "I think it was your little friend," he told her.

"Eduardo?" she incredulously asked.

"Yeah" he told her. She gave him a look that said 'Are you serious' which he gave her 'Yes I am' nod.

"Tom... There's spells and guarding charms set up, anyways, why are you confusing this to me? I don't know him very well... And he seems nice," Flora pointed out before getting up and leaving the Hall. She made her way down the corridors before she heard foot steps behind her. She stopped and turned around.

"What do you want now Tom?" she asked, turning around to face Professor Slughorn. Flora frowned and an apology was about to slip out about her rudeness, but he beat her to it.

"Tom and you have seem to grown on each other this past term, eh?" Slughorn pronounced..

"I'm not quiet sure if that could be a proper phrase," she whispered, her gaze flickering towards Slughorn's hazel eyes.

"Nonsense," he laughed, patting his pot belly.

"Oh Flora," Dumbledore spoke behind her. Flora turned back around to meet the greying man.

"Professor," she spoke, nodding her head.

"Look Flora. This must be done, you'll be safe," he started, casually looking around the corridor for any peeping eyes before raising his wand. Flora threateningly raised her wand from her robe to him.

"What do you mean... Dumbledore?" she spoke, cautiously eyeing him.

"Stupefy," Slughorn whispered, his wand shooting out blue towards the girls back. He frowned at her body slumping with a groan as her curly locks were sprawled around her face. Now feeling guilty at what he just did, Dumbledore gave him a reassuring nod of the head.

"Two more to go," Dumbledore's deep voice grumbled as he placed a charm on Flora. "Take her to The Forbidden Forest please," he ordered, before turning around and letting his cloak follow him.

It was the next day when the students were filled into the seating stands that were conjoined with students. The three contestants were now facing the Forbidden Forest and Tom couldn't be even more aggravated. He ended up trying to find Flora ten minutes later to see she had disappeared, and when he crossed paths with Dumbledore he knew for sure that the old buffoon had took her.

It all made sense to him now and he growled at his stupidity. The answer was right in front of him. Tom cautiously eyed the Eduardo dude beside him and gave him a glare. Eduardo shrugged Tom's hateful glare and looked away. Remembering him nearly being caught trying to break the rules.

"As you all know, this is the Forbidden Forest. Danger lurks, but don't worry, they'll be watched. If any of the champions are hurt they'll be back in no time to be treated to. 3 lucky people are within the forest and these 3 students duty is to get them back. So with that..." Dippet spoke, his wand pressed to his throat. "Go!"