Chapter 5: Mother Melody.

Nadine's POV:

Evening and we are now eating dinner, who would know that so much happened in one day. Juliet called me again and we arrive at the dinner hall together but I didn't see dad. I asked Butler about it.

"Where's Artemis?"

"He will not eat dinner here. I will just deliver this to his room." Butler answered carrying a tray full of veggies, ready to leave. Okay, I know what is going on.

"That many?" This time I asked Juliet.

"Yes, he needs to take care of his body." She said smiling.

Funny, as if I don’t know. Mother is here. She told me once that he came over to dad's house to see him, to talk to him, until they are flirting and dad study again the book, I mean 'the book'... Then he knows that their relationship is possible, the elves anatomy is the same as humans, the only difference is the appearance and size of the two species, then they become boyfriend-girlfriend but it’s a secret, I really remember mom's face while telling this... Ugh!

Then the council knows, they called my parents for a meeting, attempting that they can be stop but its dad, Artemis Fowl II, the council don't stand a chance and let the two together. They became married after three years of dating, two weddings, the human version with the help of No.1, she changed the appearance of mom, I saw the picture of it and she looks like me except for the skin. Then the other is elfin wedding. One year after that mom is having Jules, then two years after she's having me.

We live in the Fowl Manor, as of my Grandparent and Uncles, they built their own house next only to the Manor.

Then I was cut of my reverie... Juliet talks about beauty and fashion and we just eat.

¤¤¤

» = Holly's POV: « = Artemis' POV:

» I just finished my ritual and I’m coming to see Arty. Just thinking of it I feel my cheeks getting hot. I already admit to myself I like him but does he like me too. Somehow I hate this feeling. As I reached the Manor I saw the windows open, I cannot help myself but smile.

« Evening and we are now eating dinner, but before that I already talk to Butler that Holly will come here, I fix myself open the windows then after a couple of minutes a wind came in, Holly is shielded.

"Holly..." She turns off her shield and put off her helmet, as her hair falls in her face like in slow motion, there is one word that crossed my mind, beautiful.

» "Hi mud boy." I said to him smile for two reasons, I see him and he said my name with some affection and caring.

« "I think I deserve to be called mud man now, considering you correct yourself earlier in the call." Seriously, mud boy again?

» "I'll just call you Arty then." Frond! I blurted it out! I hope he don’t notice anything.

« I stiffened at what she said, but then I compose again myself.

"Much better." I said smiling at her.

» He agrees then smile at me, his smile is not the usual I see. It’s a warm smile. Making me smile at him too.

« She smiled at me, then I met her gaze, her eyes, mirroring mine, I feel like it’s calling me. I slowly walk toward her. No, she's not using mesmer here.

» I met his gaze, his eyes, the other part of it is mine, and the other, the ice cold blue eyes of his which is now a part of me. His walking towards me now, as he coming near, silence draws in the room. I can't take my eyes out of him; instead I continue to stare at his eyes. I didn't notice that he was already standing in front of me. Real close. D'arvit! I can't breathe. I feel like I was being sucked by him. My body is moving on its own, I step forward.