"Thank god, i mean thanks Caitlin" She smiles at Caitlin and it seems like the tension that was between them 10 minutes ago is gone.

"No problem"

Hailey immediately checks her phone only to see that she has 59 missed calls from Karina.

"Shit" Hailey says as she jogs towards the door. "Thank you so much guys for taking care of me." She yells as she jogs.

"Need a ride?" Barry asks and takes her into his arms using his speed to take her home, she wraps her hands around his neck to avoid falling. Once they get to her apartment he puts her down and as soon Hailey's feet touch the ground she throws up. "Im sorry" Barry quickly holds her hair, avoiding it from the puke. When she is done she takes a napkin she had in her pocket and wipes her mouth.

"I wasn't ready" Her cheeks turn red and Barry chuckles.

"I should've asked, sorry"

"It's okay, at least I'm not late for my own funeral" She smiles looking at his green eyes and she shakes her head. "I should probably get um in" She points at the door and Barry slowly nods. His face drops and she sees guilt on his face. "Barry, what's wrong?" She takes a step closer and grabs his hand, making invisible circles on it with her thumb.

"Everything Hailey, just everything" He pulls away.

"Barry you can talk to me, you know that right?"

Barry's heart almost breaks when he hears that, how is that she can still be so loving and caring when he had done a lot of damage to her. He felt the need to kiss her pink plump lips but he also felt guilty and wanted to stay away so she wouldn't get hurt.

"I know" Barry smiles softly and kisses her cheek, so slowly and sweet that it makes Hailey melt from the inside. "Are you free tonight?"

"Well if there isn't any bad guys out there that White Chameleon or The Flash need to catch." She tilts her head smiling. Barry shoves his hands on the pockets of his pants.

"Hopefully they will rest for one night, so is that a yes?" Barry looks shyly at Hailey and she smiles.

"Its a date, Barry Allen."

"Great, see you tonight Hailey Anderson" he walks away with a smile plastered on his face, his phone rings and he answers.

"Bartholomew Henry Allen where were you?! I have been calling you all day"

"Calm down Iris, i had to do some stuff at the lab; I'm just leaving"

"You are such a liar, I'm at the police department, in your lab" Barry detected anger in her voice and Barry closes his eyes thinking in another excuse. "You know, you are not good at planning surprise parties, i always find out about them" Iris giggles and Barry's eyes open wide.

"You caught me" Barry fakes a laugh but it was convincing enough for her, he totally forgot about Iris Birthday.

"I need to hang up Eddie is here, see you tonight at my 'surprise' party" Iris hangs up.

"god I'm screwed up" Barry says as he walks towards a flower shop.

ϟ

Hailey opens the door slowly, and sees her aunt peacefully sleeping on the couch. Hailey feels bad at lying to her aunt, but she has too. What if one of those Metahumans kidnap her aunt or what if they hurt her? She will never forgive herself.
She slowly walks up to her aunt, taking her hand into hers.

"Kari" she whispers and Karina wakes up immediately breathing heavily, her eyes wide open, quickly looking at Hailey.

"For gods sake Hailey" Karina takes he into her arms and hugs her as tight as possible. "I was so worried, why weren't you answering any of my calls?, where were you?" Karina takes Hailey's face with both of her hands and looks at her in the eyes.