dream

God, I'm so scared.

I was on twitter and read this creepy story and now I don't like old ladies with glasses and I think I hear foot steps down stairs and no one in my house is awake execpt for me and and and and its 2:37 in the morning crap. I'm retarded I know but at night I get so scared no lie. Just breathe. Crap crap crap. Shit. I'm shaking. When I'm facing the wall I feel like someone is looking at me. God damn it. This is true by the way. I keep singing heartbreak girl (or heartbreaker I don't know the name) by emblem 3 in my head it kind of makes me feel bbetter. Fun fact: did you know that if you dream about someone, it means they miss you?

That's weird cuz I dreamed of:

my parents

My best guy friend

Another guy friend

the girl who won survivor last season

And the beard guy from hangover

And a bunch of random people

Last night.

Here's what it was about:

I went to a chienese place for dinner with my parents and (ok I hear the walking again) I go to the bathroom and I come back and my retainers gone so I go to the kitchen and I see it in the garbage and its all melted.

The scene changes and me and a lot of people (including survivor girl and her husband, they are and eldly couple) are on a night walk in the forest and we see a baby crawling and

I walk up to him and I say hi and he smiles. I say shouldn't we take his with us? Elderly couple say yes, but everyone says no. I look around and there are a bunch of wolves that are looking at the baby. The wolves pounce on the baby and rip it apart. I'm crying, the elderly couple holds me back because they don't want me hurt. I'm still crying as we walk up to a building and we take an elevator to the second level everyone hangs out in rooms. Very modern looking rooms.

We go to the basement part and the evevators weird we gotta jump on it, hold a bar on the top and then get down. The elderly couple are on and I'm all alone now. I finally go on and I'm super scared it looks like a hockey arena but as soon as I get down there it changes to a forest and a bunch of alien type things come down and make it into a metal arena. I hide behing my dad and then a bunch of teens come. There are 40 of them, 20 of us. I'm scared so I run, and try not to get killed. I see mark (best guy friend) running in a yellow & navy blue suit, and some how I know he is on my team. I find this little circular room and two people from the teen troops are there so I start to punch them, but I can hurt them. One gets bored (steps again) and leaves. The other stays. Another girl comes in, pushing a giat tank with hangover beard man in it and the tank starts filling up with water. I'll save you I say but all the punches I do have no effect. Beard man drowns. The teen girl leaves with a smirk on her face. I get angry and take it out on the teen blonde boy and punch him, then I jump on his back and scratch his arms, and it works. When I'm done with him his arms are bloody. I black out and wake up in a house with the elderly couple. We are the only people that were not injured in the fight. They bring they're granddaughter to the hospital with us to go visit the injured. Lots of people died. I walk and see mark in a chest cast and mathew (guy friend) also has one on. I said mathew you were there? I didn't see you. I was there the whole time he says. I look over and see lots of dead bodies coverd in white sheets, I cry, and then I wake up.