Wed, June 12, 2013: 13 reasons why I'm exited for summer

Just finished reading mockingjay. I felt a stronger conntection with Finnick the first time I read it...... Whatever.

Only 2½ weeks left until summer (if you live in canada) and I have it all planned out.

Things I'm exited for:

1. Going to North Carolina! I love the beach, and seafood! A win win! I went to Maine last year and I loved it, and I also went to North Carolina twice before and we rented a house on the beach! Its also near a peir so we can go fishing off it. I love night walks on the beach!

2. Zoo camp! I love animals, so I go to a camp and I spend a week at the zoo, its soooooooooooo fun! We even sleepover on Wednesday and we play manhunt, in the dark, at the zoo. Its epic!

3. NO SCHOOL OBIOUSLY! No school, no work, no projects, no homework, no waking up early, no drama, late nights, AND EVERY DAY IS LIKE A DAY TO DO NOTHING AND EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME!

4. Pool Partayyy! I had a pool party last year and the theme was hawiiaii (idk how to spell) this year the theme is lights, so glow sticks in the pool, glow in the dark paint ect....

5. Just hanging out with friends, you know, going to the mall, movies, park, ect.

6. PRETTY MUCH UNLIMITED INTERNET

7. SLEEPING IN

8. The CNE. Would be an awesome date, no? ;)

9. BLUE JAYS GAME. I go see the blue jays play every year with my bff & her family & my family we are pretty close cuz her mom & my mom are bffs also and both of our dads like the montreal canadiens for hockey.

10. I don't know about this one, but we go to our friends cottage every year for a couple of days but we didn't go last year cuz of a crazy storm, so idk if we are going this year or not......

11. LATE NIGHTS YOU COULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER ON ANY NIGHT

12. THE SUN, THE WARMTH, CLOULDLESS SKYS

13. YOUTUBE YOUTUBE I LOVE YOUTUBE