Sparing May Cause A Crowd

I pick up the first sword that I see and quickly wish I didn't. It falls right out of my hand with a loud
Thump.

Luke snickers and helps me find a sword. I found a one that dosent really balance but is better than the first sword.

He smirks and quickly licks his lips before yelling:

"Ready?"

I nod and quickly copy his stance.

"Go!" He yells and comes charging at me.

I freeze up but realize what I'm doing and quickly step to the side and trip him. He brings me down with him and I put my sword to his neck. He quickly takes the sword from my hand and pins me to the grounded while holding 2 swords to my neck.
I smile and all of a sudden my body just works on its own. I quickly flip him and take the sword from him. His senses are sharp also. But not as much as mine. I feel a rush of Adrenaline as a spare with him. I swords clashing together at full speed. And for a second I see a glimpse of worry in his eyes. That I might beat him. I smile at this and fight harder but I grow tired and he takes advantage of that, he sweeps my legs and I fall to the ground but as a fall I swipe my sword into his leg and he groans but keeps fighting. He pins me down again and holds the sword to my neck.

He bins down to my ear and whispers "I win."

It sends a tingle down my spine, but I love it

I push him off of me and see I have attracted a crowd.

How long were we fighting?
The so called blonde Annabeth looks straight at me and rolls her eyes. I roll my eyes back.

I look around. Everyone looks impressed.

Luke shakes my hand "where did you learn to fight like that?" He asks shocked.

I shake my head, shocked also. Where did I learn to fight like that? It was like I was another person.

"I'm not sure."

He puts his arms around my shoulders
"Well, nice job for a beginner." He says smirking a sly grin.

I thank him and rush through the crowd feeling embarrassed for some reason.
It was like I didn't even try when I was fighting with Luke.
Well I mean I tried, but it just came so naturally.
I decided to take a swim at the dock.

I think about inviting Luke but then realized I have no other friends besides him. Plus I just want to be alone actually.

I take a towel from the massive bathroom in the Hermes cabin and make my way down to the lake.

I lay the towel down and jump into the lake letting the cold water consume me...

WHALE! Short chapter huh? Yeah... Sorry about that. Just expect some twists in the next chapter!
Latter guys! -NSL