Q and A with Chiron and Mr. D bag

Hey you guys just want to let you know that this is a PERCY JACKSON  
Love story. Meaning Skai is in love with Percy ( soon ) hint hint *wink wink* but lol Percy will be in the story super duper soon. Just keep reading love you guys
-NSL <keepreading>

Skai's P.O.V

I dry my hair and let it stay lose still being wet. I avoid looking at myself in the mirror. It just really bothers me when I do. You know when you have like a serious pet peeve? Yeah well that's mine. Looking at myself in the mirror.
I put on some black converse with my long tee shirt and some sweat pants.
Walking outside I am hit with a nice summer breeze and I follow the path people waving and smiling at me, way better than walking away and not trying to make eye with me. I run over to what Luke calls "The Big House" to meet Chiron.
I knock and I am startled to have to the door answered by a Chiron in a wheel chair.
"What the.." I say my eyes widening.
He cocks his head in confusion and he realizes he's in his wheelchair.
"Oh the wheelchair! Just some... Ah demigod magic." He smiles.
I laugh nervously. "Oh, Luke told me that you would like to speak to me?" I say changing the subject.
"Yes come in please." He wheels away from the door and I walk in.
The Big House is actually more formal than I thought it would be. The floors were covered in dark wood paneling, a spiral staircase going to the upstairs and a creme color walls. I'm the middle of the room a coffee table lay with flowers some water and some cookies. I look at the stairs once again and wonder how hard it would be for Chiron to get up there. I decide not to think about that.

"Wow. I haven't seen this part of the big house before.."
I say following him into his office.
"Yes we just re did the entrance a little while ago."
I blink. "A little while ago? Wow you guys are fast builders.  Did you guys sketch out any plans or-"
"Your interested in architect?" He says furrowing his brow together.
"Well yeah I like that kind of stuff."
He nods thinking to himself.
He wheels himself behind the desk in his office. I take a seat in one of the chairs
"Dionysus can you come down here for a second please we have a new demigod." Chiron calls.
"I'm in the middle of a card game Chiron!" A voice calls back.
"Dionysus!"
I hear a groan from upstairs and a poof of purple smoke fills the air with grape scent and a man walks out of the smoke.
"Wait.. Dionysus? The Greek god of wine?"
Chiron gives me a sideways look "correct." He says surprised

"Yes Chiron what is it?" He says bored out of his mind.

"We have a new demigod named Skai, Blenden."
I smile at the God and he nods.
"Hurray. Another little brat to take care of." He says offending me.
"Excuse me? I haven't even talked to you for five minutes and you all ready are insulting me? Fine okay. If that's how it is."
I say. He didn't really offend me but while I was talking to Luke he was telling me a bit about Mr.D, and I wasn't going to let him intimate me.

He cocks his head like he's never heard those words come out of a demigods mouth.
I look at Chiron telling me to back off.
My eye twitches madly and inhale and back off. Wow. What a prick.

XXXXXXXX

"So.. Skai. Tell me a little bit about your past..." Chiron says sweetly.

Oh god. My past. Touchy subject but I'll do it anyways.

I huff. "Um, I had a grandmother-"

Chrirons eyebrows nit together "you did not live with your mother or father?"

"No I only lived with my grandmother. I mean.. I lived with my mom for a short while." I anwser back.

I squint my eyes. They are becoming hot.

Chiron nods "I see. Let's move on from that subject. Tell me something you like to do."

"I like to swim, uh build stuff sing, draw, read, skate, play video games. Which I didn't get to do a lot."

Chiron squints and whispers to mr. D-bag. (Haha. See what I did there? D for douche bag. No.. Okay.)

They say some stuff in Spanish or something that I can kind of make out.
Skai
Gods
Greek
Solace
Four.

What in the world does that mean. And since when can I understand SPANISH.

I sit there patiently. Which if you don't know all ready is not my thing.

Mr. D-bag speaks up "okay Skai your dissmissed."
He waves me off and I thank them.

I walk out of the big house. I jump on the stones and something catches my eye. A red ruby. I snatch it up and slip it into my back pocket. I turn take a turn from one of the back of the cabins to see what
is titled "Training Area."
I walk inside to see Luke beating a dummy viciously. I take a seat and study his movements. He's so lost in thought that he doesn't even notice me. I smirk and pick up one of the helmets on the rack. I quickly tip toe over to him and attempt to put it over his head. In a quick blur I am pinned to the ground with Luke's sword at my neck.
Dammit ADHD brain!
For a second he just stares into my eyes and I do the same. There a nice baby blue shade.
"So.. Are you going to kill me or what?"
I say. He chuckles and reaches out his hand taking the sword away from my neck. I relax and take it.

"How do you always do that?" I ask him in curiosity.
"Child of Hermes remember?" He says a little bitterness in the back of his voice.
"Oh yeah.."
"Wanna sword fight?" He says quickly changing the subject.

"Sure why not." I say shrugging and going over to the sword rack.

AHH yay! Another chapter up! One of my most longest! I got to go! By guys! Thanks for reading.