Devil Babies

Hey sorry I havent updated in a while I had so many other things going on and a friend going to a wedding :P. Lol, also sorry this was a short I can't concentrate on a lot of things right now.. So I just tried my best to get through this! Thanks feedback and favs would do me awesome! No sit back and ENJOY THE UPDATE!!

"Aw! Shes adorable!" I find
myself saying and wanting to squeeze her until she pops, which is unlike my nature.

I look around the enormous room and scope it out. A bright pink wall with a rocking chair in the corner and a small rug with an oak wood crib by it.
Hannah reaches into the crib and grabs a small baby girl with beautiful blue eyes like Hannah, and blonde hair.
"Mommy" She says and pulls on her mothers hair.
"Yes hun?"
"Can I say hi to the girl?"
"Sure!" I answer accidently for Hannah.
"You wanna hold her?"
"Okay thats fine." I hold out my hands and rock Ivy back and forth.
Her eye lids become droopy and she falls asleep.
"So where's your husband?"
He face darkens and becomes sad.
She sighs and says "He died in-"
All of a sudden time stops everything freezes in mid air.
I step back holding on to Ivy her eyes still shut.

Whats going on?! Is this some ghost house!?
My mind runs a million miles a second.
I look down and see Ivy's blue eyes turn a unnatural shade of white.

"Go to camp my daughter..." hisses a familiar voice.

"What... what camp?"
"Hannah knows...."
Ivys eyes slowly turns back to blue.
"Wait! What camp!?"
But It was to late time started up again and Hannah continued on what she was saying
"-a plane crash when he was going to Tyko."
She must have seen my face because she became a little concerned,
"Are you okay hun you look like you just saw a ghost."
She says while I put Ivy back into her crib eyeing her suspiciously like shes gonna wake up again and stop time with her evil powers.

"I-" I start but then realize what im about to say, 'Oh god! Hannah! Your babies eye's turned pale white and spoke in a womans voice! Oh and I almost forgot she stopped time to! Your devil baby's a wizard!'
Not likely.

I decide to push it away.

"Nothing, I forgot what I was gonna say" I lie smoothly, but it fools her to quickly.
"Oh ok! Well tell me when you remember." Her face perks up again and see's me tugging on my dress.
"Oh yeah! The dress! You want some new clothes huh?"
"Yeah, if you have something like what your wearing that would be great-"
"Say no more!" She takes off her hood and slicks back her messy, but beautiful red hair. "Im gonna take you shopping!" She sounds so excited
"Uh... I don't really like shopping, bu-WHAAA!" She grabs my hand and pulls me out into the hallway leaving ivy sleeping.
"Okay Ill be right back! Im going to go get a thousand dollars and we will go shoping."
"Its okay I have my own mo-" But she was already running