Chapter 7: The truth and Sick

Comenzar desde el principio

The two nodded and Maggie set me down on the berth and went to talk to Maggie and Ratchet outside of the med bay.

'Listen closely, Matrix.', Primus informed me and I inwardly nodded.

"Optimus, what is it you want to talk to us about?", Ratchet asked and I heard sire vent.

"Matrix, isn't mine and Elita's sparkling. We adopted her when she was 2 weeks old on Cybertron. Elita and I were walking towards the boarder of Kaon and Crystal City. A figure of some sort, came out of an ally and we walked into the ally. The two of us looked around, trying to find whatever that Cybertronian left behind. After a good two earth hours of searching, we found Matrix.", Optimus explained.

"Do you think she remembers her carrier and sire?", Ratchet asked.

"She doesn't. I told my spark sister to erase the memory, so she wouldn't be upset and grieving over it.", Optimus said sadly and I smiled.

'My adoptive sire erased my memory to keep me safe. I wonder who they are though.', I thought and all of a sudden, I felt......empty. I softly cried and made sure no one else heard it. After a few minutes, I fell into recharge.

A triangle appeared on a circle signaling to press 'play'. It must be a movie, or recording of somewhat. I reached out and touched it. A feminine voice filled my audio receptors, and I didn't feel alone anymore, I felt whole again as I listened to the talking of the femme.

'My dear, Matrix. You must really despise me right now. I am truly sorry for leaving you in that ally, but I couldn't let your sire see you and I didn't feel like I could take care of you. Your sire thinks he has no sparklings, but only time will tell if he truly wants you. There was a mech and femme close by and I knew them quite well. Orion, or as you might know him, Optimus, and his spark mate, Elita were wandering around. I knew they'd take good care of you and give you the love you truly deserve. In order to keep you a secret, I had to run away from my spark mate. Once you were online, I returned to him. My sparkling, my designation is Nightscar, I am your carrier. Your sire's designation is- I'm sorry, I need to go. Orion and Elita are approaching. I love you my sparkling and never forget that.'

I woke up and heard the three mechs still talking.

"Optimus, do you possibly know what her carrier's designation is? Maybe one of us knows who she is and might know who the sire is.", Ratchet said his tone full of hope.

"I...do not know. I didn't see the femme's paint job, form, or faceplate. I am truly sorry.", Optimus said and I could just imagine his helm hung low.

"I might be able to find out. I just need a CNA sample from her. Hopefully, she will let me take a sample.", Ratchet said and the three came back in.

"Carrier......I miss you. Why didn't you tell sire, carrier? He might have accepted me.", I mumble and start crying again.

"Matrix? Hey, hey, its ok. Maggie's here. Your alright.", Maggie whispered into my audio receptor after setting me on his lap, "Can you let Ratchet take a sample of your CNA?"

I held out my arm, wanting to know who my sire is. Ratchet took the sample he needed and I cuddled against Maggie's chassis. I noticed Optimus had disappeared. I was feeling hungry and Optimus came in holding and Energon bottle. I giggled and took it.

"Does anybot happen to know who Nightscar is?", Ratchet asked and I felt Maggie tense up.

"I do. Nightscar ran away from me for about an earth year. When she returned, she kept apologizing to me. Ratchet, Nightscar was my spark mate. She died in the war.", I nearly choked on my Energon and looked up at Maggie who looked concerned.

"Sire?", I asked, he looked down at me and raised an optic ridge.

"Sir, Matrix is your sparkling. Nightscar is her carrier.", Ratchet said as he and Optimus stared at us with wide optics.

I just started giggling and tried to break the awkward silence, my giggling only made it more awkward though. The other Autobots and the humans came into the med bay and immediately started asking Ratchet questions like 'Is she ok?', 'What happened?', and 'Why is the room so quiet?'.

They all turned to Maggie, who started crying and he held me close. He had a smile on his faceplate.

"Awkward.", Wipe mumbled to his twin brother, who nodded.

"Shut up!", Idy growled and nudged Wipe in his abdomen.

"I agree with Ironhide. You two should be respectful. Now, come on. Lets see if the commander is alright.", Azzy said and walked over to me and sire, "Commander, are you alright?"

"I don't believe it.", sire mumbled and held me closer, "I cant believe she kept this secret from me."

"Autobots, lets give the commander some alone time.", Optimus said and shooed away the Autobots, "All of us."

I looked down and seen the humans were still here. They asked Optimus if I should be brought too and I clung onto sire tighter. I didn't want to leave him. Optimus told them that I needed to stay with him and they left. I breathed deeply and hoped what I wanted to say would come out the right way.

"Sire?", so far so good.

"Yes, Matrix?", Maggie asked and I pulled back from my hug.

"I- I love you, sire.", I said and he seemed to be taken back from what I said, but he smiled.

"I love you too, Max. I always will. How did you know I was your sire?", Maggie asked and I pressed my forehead against his.

The recording played once again, but this time in both of our processors. When the recording ended and I pulled away, I was taken from sire. I started squirming and crying, while reaching out to sire. And boy did he look angry, too. I looked at my captor and seen Idy.

"Give Matrix back to me!", sire yelled and the grip was tightened on me, "NOW!"

"No! Your just going to hurt her!", Idy yelled back at sire and I froze.

"SIRE! LET ME GO YOU OVER GROWN TOASTER!", I yelled and started squirming again.

"SHUT UP!", Ironhide yelled and I started crying again.

I felt a gun to my head which made me cry even harder. I didn't want to move at all. I was afraid that if I did, Ironhide would shoot me and sire. I had no idea why Ironhide was acting like this, these past few weeks I have known him, he was kind to everyone.

"Give me my sparkling Ironhide!", sire ordered and the gun pressed against my head more.

"I said NO! Her carrier was a con! Matrix will kill us all!", I looked back at Ironhide, my face stained with tears.

The cannon started powering up and the door flew open. Jazz, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Optimus, Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Que, Flare-up, Crosshairs, Chromia, Smokescreen, Jack, Miko, and Raf all looked at Ironhide and froze. The next thing, I knew sire was yelling out my name and the world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethom = a Cybertronian sickness that everybot gets once in their lifetime, usually around 11 or 12 human years. (This is a made-up sickness, so don't be alarmed)

So, what do you guys think? Good, right? Anyways, enjoy the cliffhanger! Comment on what you think will happen in the next chapter! Transformersrules out, yo!