Chapter 5: Team Prime Meets The New Allies

A/N: I changed a small detail, you'll notice it after the first paragraph.

I got through the bridge and dad smiled when he seen me. We ran at one another and he lifted me up and held me close to his spark. He didn't really notice his mentor, he was just happy to see me.

"I'm sorry I left, dad. I just needed some time.", I looked up at him as he nodded, "I never meant to worry you so much."

I wanted to cry, but I held back my tears. I didn't want to be seen as a weakling in front of the bots. My sire's mentor must have noticed this and he knelt next to me.

"Max, remember what I told you when you were a sparkling back on Cybertron a day before the war started?", he asked, I nodded and he started resaying what he said, "Just..."

"Let it go.", I finished and he took me from Optimus.

He allowed me to cry on his chassis and he brought me to my room, soothing me in the process. He sat me down on my berth and we started talking.

"Max, can you tell me why you started leaking?", he asked and I nodded.

"Just thinking of my dad, frightened because of me upsets me. I just recently started having spark-fears. I don't know why.", I calmed down after a while.

"Youngling, your just reliving old memories. Your past is beginning to come back to you.", he explained and I nodded.

"I want to see Jazz and my dad.", he nodded and left, "What happened?"

"What do you mean?", I looked to the door and seen Jazz.

"What happened to Cybertron after I left?", I asked.

He was silent then sighed and started, "You and Optimus had disappeared and I was getting worried. Ironhide and I decided to go and see if we could find you or Optimus. After about 2 earth hours we found Optimus but you weren't with him, you usually clung onto Optimus. He was also holding your carrier's lifeless husk. The war took it's toll and......Cybertron is now a dead planet."

"Your kidding.", I laughed, "Your kidding, right?"

"I wish I was, Max. I wish I was.", he looked down at the ground.

Dad came in and we all caught up. I learned that Megatron has killed Dreadlock, my enemy, and that Soundwave, an old friend of mine, joined the cons after I was launched because he thought someone killed me.

"Max, are you alright?", Ratchet asked me.

"Yeah, sire's mentor told me I was just reliving my past. You know remembering stuff.", I responded with a small smile.

"Alright. Say, who are these mechs you came in with?", Ratchet asked curiously.

"Ok, ok. Come on, I'll introduce you.", I smiled, Jazz, Dad, and Ratchet followed me to the main room, "Master.", I said to my mentor and bowed.

"No need youngling. Now, why is it you let others think they are a bigger bot than you?", He asked and smiled.

"Your my sire's mentor and I am his femmeling. I only wish to treat you with respect.", I said, arose, and turned to th3e others, "Everybot, this is Alpha Trion my sire's mentor and his companion, Smokescreen."

"It is an honor to see you again.", Smoke stiffened and glanced at me.

"Alright, Autobots. Why don't we all get some recharge?", everyone nodded at Dad and headed to their berthrooms, "As for you, my youngling, you are still a sparkling and as such you still need-"

"To sleep in my sparkling crib. I know sire.", sire and I walked to our room and he set me in my crib.

I fell asleep and around Midnight, my body felt like I was on fire! I started crying and sire woke up, he seen that my body had a blue glow around it. I felt like I was ageing backwards and metal tore through my skin, I blacked out after a while.