t w e n t y - e i g h t

{ Maya }

It's been a week and the damn police still can't even find me. This to me is like Pretty Little Liars, I'm stuck in a damn dollhouse. It's been hell, Missy always came in this stupid room and insulted me, and kicked me a few times with those damn stupid heels. Zay was breaking me down with his words. He always said that Lucas and Farkle were next, that he would kill them right in front of me. And there is nothing I could do about it.

I wasn't healing at all. The bruises were getting worse. I felt like a plastic bag. I was being thrown around and torn. I only got food for about once a week. Sometimes Zay decides to make my life even more miserable by not giving me any food at all.

"I don't get why they can't just end this?" I whispered to myself as I curled up with my head in my knees. That was the question I always asked. If it was Zay's goal to kill all of us, then why can't he just end it?

I heard a door opening which made me look up. The person who came in the room shocked me the most.

Charlie Gardner!?

And to think I called him Cheese Soufflé. Hell, he doesn't even deserve the name or the accent. He's pathetic, "Why the hell are you here!? In fact, why would you kill Riley!?"

"In my defense I didn't kill her, that was Zay and Smackle's job, I just did the covering up. And I came here because I'm a nice enough person to give you a full meal."

His so called 'full meal', contained orange juice that was probably expired. And a little bit of a sandwich. I pushed the tray away, "I don't want your full meal. I want to know if Lucas and Farkle are okay!"

Charlie sighed, he stepped back and started walking toward the door. "Don't you dare walk away from me Gardner! You're the one who did this to me! I deserve some answers!"

He shut the door which made jump in surprise. "Okay, you want some answers. Lucas and Farkle are okay. They're fine, there not hurt."

I breathed a sigh of relief with that answer. The worry was getting to me. I shut my eyes for the hundredth time. I've been doing that a lot, shutting my eyes. I was always hoping that if I keep shutting my eyes I'll wake up from this nightmare. That maybe, I'll wake up and Riley will running around, being happy and not dead. That Farkle won't move away and be the little genius that we all know him as. And that Lucas will still be a Huckleberry, no matter what. I'm pretty sure all my hope is gone, it was already gone when Mr. Matthews gave that dreadful call.

"Hey, there's still hope." I looked up and Charlie was sitting next to me. Oddly, I wasn't that scared by him. I was now scared of Missy's heels.

"How can you say that? I mean look at me, I'm all bruised up and I'm pretty sure I won't be healing anytime soon. So how can you say that there's still hope?"

"There is, you just don't believe it." After that it got me thinking, Lucas said something like that. Believing that you can have hope. I saddened at the thought of him. I never got to say sorry to him. Never.

A/N, Charlie and Maya need to become BROTP. Disney make it happen! This chapter is simply in Maya's POV, next chapter is going to be Farkle and Lucas taking some action. This book might end on forty-ish chapters.