t w e n t y - s i x

{ Maya }

White light flashed through my eyes and at first I thought I was in heaven. But then, I realized I must be in the hospital. I looked around, panic arouse in me when I saw unusual things that shouldn't be in a hospital. I realized brick walls shouldn't be in a hospital, and I wasn't wearing a hospital gown. Everything was wrong.

I stood up, but instantly felt pain overcome my body, "Wouldn't want to do that, more pain will come, if that's what you want." I followed to where the voice came from. I gasped.

Zay.

My mind was spinning all over the place. This isn't right. No, no, no, this can't be Riley's murderer. I ignored Zay's words and stood up anyway. I took a few steps, but then felt pain on my side as I fell to the floor. "I was hoping the car crash would mess up her face, after all it does have a problem."

I didn't have to guess, because I knew it was Missy. "At least I don't have a fake weave like you, or STD's." I groaned in pain again, that bitch stuck her heel in my stomach.

"Okay Missy, that's enough." I laid on the floor, whimpering every now and then. Everything is wrong. I kept saying that in my mind. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. But then I remembered the car crash, I shut my eyes. Amnesia would've been better than this.

"Poor Maya, you know I didn't want to kill Riley." I looked to where Zay was sitting beside me. I ignored all his words, all of it. I just needed to get out of here, I needed to see Lucas.

Lucas.

I never got to say sorry to him. "You know, it's funny how the person you know, can be someone entirely different. But then again, I played my role very nice. I was only there for comedic relief."

I shut my eyes tight, hoping to sleep into unconsciousness. "Maya, even if you keep closing your eyes, this nightmare won't go away."

"Then make it go away." I only whispered so Zay can hear it. This can't be real, Zay can't be the murderer.

"I'm not the only one who killed Riley."

That was the last thing he said, before walking away and closing the door. I was alone again, like I always am.

{ Lucas }

"Where the hell is Maya!?"

I burst through the doors to the hospital. I looked around and saw the Matthews family. Everything was a blur, my mind was racing. Something happened to Maya, and she got hurt. I can't stand the thought of her getting her hurt.

"Maya isn't in the hospital Lucas, when they got to the car crash, she wasn't there."

My ears couldn't believe, in fact, my mind couldn't believe. I felt like I was drowning, like I couldn't breath.

In fact, I couldn't breath at all.

I gasped for air, stumbling back. Farkle and the Matthews family called my name, but I blocked them out. Oxygen just couldn't get in my lungs all of the sudden. I came to the conclusion I was having a panic attack. A panic attack, great.

Black dots started covering my vision, and then unconscious came over me.

"Maya," Was the last thing I said before I closed my eyes.

-•–•–

A/N, Shits getting real here guys.