24

#THBG
Follow me on twitter: @chesiekang
Instagram: Siacoo
Saiko+: Siacoo-kills

Chapter Twentyfour

Ace POV

Its been a weeks since the confrontation happened. I am still angry deep inside. Im silently loathing my father. Curse him for being like that. How can he, no, how dare him! He used my family against me and worst hes also a part of that family. He has no heart thats for sure. And why is it so important for him to take the empire of the Gi Amanti? Is it really just because of the money? I dont understand him anymore. Hes damn rich. To the point he can become king but why? Im so gonna fucking smash him if I am given the chance.

But he's still my father. I cant change that. I have to know the reason what hes really after. But, how? How can I stop him? What should I do?

"Ace, let that heir fall inlove with you. Take away their empire or bring it down. Do everything that'll break their hearts. Do it." he said with that devilish expression.

Im cruel when it comes to my former work. I kill people for work. To satisfy me. To fill my desires. To make me damn happy. But everything changed when I started working with the Gi Amanti's. Atlas made me whole again,he changed me back to the real me. All is possible because I have him.

"Ill do everything in my power to stop my father. To stop his desires in harming the Gi Amanti's and my family. Its possible. Ot once happened to me.Maybe I need is to put my faith into it. " I silently said to myself.

"Hey, what are you thinking? Is something wrong?" Atlas asked. Humarap ako sa kanya. Nakadantay kasi ako sa kanya, narito kami sa kama.

Tinignan ko siya sa kanyang mga mata. I love seeing his face, he has that beautiful eyes that always makes ne breathless whenever I looked at it.

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh. I want to know more about him. I want to explore his past, and maybe that I can find clues regarding for my fathers anger towards their family. I need to do it as soon as possible. I need to discover the clues.

"Tell me more about yourself." I smiled at him.

He smiled back. At nag umpisa na siyang magsalita.

" When I was a little boy, me and my dad used to play a lot in the beaches. I love swimming by the way. "

"So you surf?" I asked him.

Napatawa naman siya. Whats to laugh about anyway?

"No. I dont have time for that. Me and my dad are so close to each other. Dad used to hang out with this friend of his, they are so close to each other. It creeps me out, well, lalaki kasi ang kaibigan ni dad at close sila. I dared to ask him that. And he just laugh at me. He said they were like brothers.And that man also brought his son. We used to play with each other even if his ahead of me for like eight years. Okay so,thats it. My mom arrived at the beach and we played together. Im so close with my mom, more than my dad  and I love my mom so much."

Wait. Atlas didnt even mention his mom before.

"So wheres your mom?"

"Shes dead. An accident happened. Gusto kong kalimutan ang nangyari, I tried so hard. At nagawa ko din. Mom got into a car accident. And worst he's with the boy I used to play with. Anak ng kaibigan ni dad. I dont know the reason why they were together. I grieved, we grieved. Hindi nagpakita sa libing ang kaibigan ni dad. We know that his also grieving for the lost of his son. We did understand. Pero ang ikinagulat namin ay ang pagsugod niya kay dad pagkatapos ilibing ni mom. And what he said made me froze. Ito ang kahihiyang hindi namin isiniwalat kahit kanino. And Im about to tell you a secret."

My forehead creased. A secret?

Bigla siyang bumangon sa kama. Agad din akong sumunod. He let out a deep sigh. Im about to know his secret. A secret that only them knew.

"Mom and the boy I used to play with had an affair." he blurted out. And it shocked me.

An affair? What?  Is this true?

I stared at him. He has this blank expression. I want to comfort Atlas.  I made him tell me this secret of his. And im responsible for his reaction.

"So, how did that man knew?" Curiosity envelops me. I need to know more about him. I need to know why is he like that to his dad.

"I dont know, maybe he guessed it. And knowing that mom really tried to escape with that boy. They were about to run away. Eventhough I was still a kid I did understand what had happened. And I cant hate my mom, because I really love her. Humanap ako ng ibang masisisi , at yun si dad. Na kung sana hindi niya kaibigan ang taong yun, hindi magkakakilala si mom at ang anak ng kaibigan niya, sana hindi sila nasangkot sa aksidente at sana hanggang ngayon buhay pa si mom. I missed her so much, pero kahit papaano naawa ako kay dad, because he didnt hate mom, he still love her despite the fact that she was about to run away with her lover."

"Whats the name of the boy Atlas? I know you know him." I said.

"I used to call him Craige. He's goodlooking. Magkamukhang magkamukha sila ng ama niya."

"So this Craige , ano ang nalalaman mo tungkol sa kanya?"

Nag isip siya. Hinintay ko naman ang sagot niya.

"He always tells me na ipapakilala niya ang kapatid niyang babae na kasing edad ko daw sa akin. Sinabihan ko siyang pagbalik nila sa susunod dalhin niya ang kapatid niya para naman makalaro ko ito. But when I told him that, nagulat ako sa sinabi niya. He said that his sister never knew him, na hindi daw alam ng mga ito na may kuya pala sila. Dalawa ang kapatid niya at puro babae pero kahit isa sa kanila walang nakakaalam na may kuya sila."

Craige.....

Craige.....

I hate you dad. I hate you to the core. You lied to me ,to us. I wont follow you anymore. I haye you....

Unti unti namang sumakit ang ulo ko. Pero di ko pinahalata.

"I want to ask you this Atlas. Do you know your fathers former friend? Do you know his name?"

"Yeah." He gave me a weak smile.

"Hes been after us for many years, and he wants me to get killed."

"His name is Moonstone La Morte"

Biglang sumakit ang ulo ko. Ohmy god!!

"Ace!!! Are you okay?!" sigaw ni Atlas. Nakita kong nagpapanic na siya. And my head fucking hurts. Noooooo! Ugh!!!!

Craige! I will avenge you son! I will make that woman's family pay! I will make them pay!

I sobbed. Dad. I have an older brother????