3

Chapter Three

Atlas Zircon's POV

I was driving after that hilarious argument with my dad,when a car bumped at the back of my lamborghini. I cursed after realizing that my life is currently threatened and how foolish of me to drive at the moment with this lambo.

I forgot that the perpetrators must have recognized my car by now and they are currently tailing me for about fifteen minutes. 

Shit, Sherlock! I cursed under my breath. If I wasn't clouded by my anger earlier I shouln't be on this road,driving this car that I was supposed to get rid of. 

I sped up and arrive at an abandoned mansion. Foolishly thinking that they would just stop chasing me. 

Goddamn it!

I hid my car and went inside to find a place where I could hide.

Opened my phone and found a message from my dad stating that I should go back to his office to discuss about my appointed bodyguard which isn't finished yet. 

I was pissed at the message but now I'm thinking otherwise with the situation I am currently in. I think my dad's right, these people who's after my life is really dangerous.

"This will be a Rack Avalanche for us,men.Get your Katana's in position.That Gi Amanti heir must be hiding in this place."

I heard this voice of a woman whom I think the leader of this batallion. Well,I've said that because there's a conviction in her voice and she's the one giving the orders so that's obvious.

May namumuong pawis sa noo ko sa sobrang kaba. I started dialing the company's number but no one answered. After a few more calls the other line answered and I was about to say that I'm in danger when my phone died. Useless piece of junk! 

Shit! Now I'm sure as hell I'll be dead in no time.

Fuck!

Come on Zirc if you don't want to die- think!

I heard footsteps at the back of the door where I'm hiding.

Shit! Shit! This could be my end.

I saw a baseball bat.I pick it up,thinking it could help me to save my god-damned life!

This is so embarassing.

If only I haven't forgot about the car,I wouldn't be in the brink of death.

Curse you ,Zirc! Argh.

Palakas ng palakas ang yabag na papalapit sa kwartong pinagtataguan ko.
I am now ready to face someone who would dare to kill me.
I wont let myself be killed without a fight.

As I stare at the doorknob.Pinipihit na nang kung sino mang tao ang doorknob.But it suddenly stop.Then I heard a silencer.

Pumipitik ng pumipitik ito.At nakarinig ako ng kalabog.Parang mga nagbabagskang katawan ng tao.