Chapter 15

/ this is so short and bad an urgh brb gonna go cry /

Emily's point of view

"Bro, you need to find your fucking chill." Lucas said as he forced me to button my flannel up all the way. "You could get in trouble."

"I didn't know my body was offensive, it was two buttons." I scowled at him and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, what did I miss in class?" I asked him since Kimberly was absent.

"You have an essay to write about an event that changed your life." He said and I nodded. "I'm writing about coming out to my parents, that shit was harder than Ashton's bones at the TCA's tha-"

"Shut up." I said and he laughed. "One more, one more comment like that and it's off with your big head." I told him and he laughed.

"Sure it is." He said and then spotted a girl. "Okay, so I've been hearing you're already sleeping around. Girl, spill."

"I'm not." I told him and put my hands in my front pockets. "Never even had sex, idiots. Where did you hear that from?"

"Some girls in gym."

"They're mad that I have both boys and girls banging on my door." I said and winked at him as he laughed. "I have options, not that I'd actually every date any of them."

"I was on Instagram, saw a selfie and you have a fatass bruise on your neck. Care to explain?"

"Calum's mean." I said and he stopped, staring sternly at me. "I'm kidding. Don't get your panties in a bunch. It's a bite." I said and scratched at it a bit.

"You got bit by a chick huh?" He asked and I nodded. "Dirty." He scoffed and I nodded.

"You know me." I told him and he reached into his jacket pocket. "You've had gay candy in your pocket and you haven't shared with the gayest person you know?"

"My Skittles bitch, bye." He said and poured them in his hand. I rolled my eyes and then took the bag from him when he finished. "Hoe!"

"Mine now." I said and popped a yellow Skittle into my mouth. "If you want it, come get it." I said and he shook his head.

"I'll pass." He told me and I nodded as we walked around. "Oliver, hey dude," he said and did a 'bro-hug' with some shaggy haired brunet boy. "What's up?"

"Coach Kenny wants to bump me up to Quarterback." He said and I gave him a high-five. "Thanks." He said and smiled.

"Good job man, keep up the good work." Lucas said and Oliver nodded as he walked away. "His breath stinks, like he just ate fishsticks rolled in onions and garlic.

"Rude." I comment and he shrugged. I ate some more of his Skittles and he began to tell me about his crush.

Save me.

-

"¡Ay!" I yelled as I hit my hip on the doorknob of my door. "Puta." I grumbled and rubbed my hip, lifting my shirt up and inspecting the wound.

"Don't curse at your door."

"Leave me alone, I'm in pain." I said and rolled my eyes as I looked at Michael. "Here to be a dick to a little girl or are you going to say something worth listening to?"

"Calum's mad that we don't get along. He said we have to stay in here and bond." He told me and rolled his eyes

"¿Que demonios?" I said and Calum yelled at me not to swear and to be nice to Michael. "Cállate papá." I said and Michael shook his head.

"Can you speak English please? I don't understand a word you're saying." He told me and I smirked a bit.

"Déjame en paz." I said and he just blinked at me as I took my hoodie off, leaving me in a white v-neck shirt and some loose sweats.

"Emily, English. We're in America, not Mexico." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll embrace my ethnicity if I want to you dipshit." I said and he rolled his eyes, sitting on my bed and going on his phone.

"I'd leave but every door in here is locked, besides Calum's room, but he's in there. He even has the car keys." He huffed and I shrugged.

"Poor you." I said and began to wipe off my make-up. I danced around in front of the mirror hung up on the wall, wiping away my lipstick as I hummed to a song.

"Are you singing Chris Brown?"

"Yes." I said and threw the dirty make-up wipe away, taking one more to get whatever was left off. I hated having make-up on all day, a few hours is fine, but from morning to night? Not happening.

"Didn't he bea-"

"Yes."

"And you sti-"

"He as a person is a cunt, but I like his music." I said and he nodded, looking at me weirdly. "Stop staring at me." I huffed and walked into my bathroom, washing my face quickly.

I dabbed a towel on my fave and Michael groaned. "I'm bored." He said and I nodded as I pulled my sweats down, realizing they were too high.

I grabbed my backpack and then grabbed my homework. "Be useful for once and help me."

"No."

"You're such a dick." I said and sprawled my books and notebook over the desk. I grabbed a pencil and then began to work on my homework in silence.

After awhile, my hand had a cramp in it and my brain was fried. I knew how to do it, but I just couldn't focus on it. The numbers and letters jumped up and created some weird alphabet and number soup in head.

I banged my head against the desk and groaned. "What the fuck dude? Why did you do that?"

"No es nada, déjame en paz." I said and rubbed my temples with my index and muddle finger. I grabbed my phone and then played some calming music, hoping that it would help.

I picked my pencil back up and then looked at the paper. "Nope! I give up!" I yelled and closed all the books and notebooks.

I dropped the pencil and then jumped on to my bed, laying beside Michael. "Goodnight." I said and he patted my back awkwardly.

"Need help?"

"Now you want to help, fuck face." Isaid, glaring at him. "My head hurts, just to away. I don't want to deal with out bullshit." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."