Chapter 13

/ this chapter is everywhere I'm so sorry /

Emily's point of view

I glanced at Calum, seeing only his lips move. I didn't hear a word he said over Selena Quintanilla's voice. I didn't want to hear his voice over her's.

He rolled his eyes and took my headphones off. "What are you doing?" He asked and I looked at him as if he as stupid.

"I was listening to music," I said and he sat down on my bed beside me. "You have my attention, what's up?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing, just left alone with you because the guys suck." He said and I nodded. "What song were you listening to?" He asked me.

"It is called Dreaming of You and it's by Selena Quintanilla." I said and he just looked at me, blinking his eyes a few times. "She's a Mexican singer and she died in 1995."

"I want to hear it." He said and I nodded. I unplugged my headphones and then played the song from the beginning.

I let the song play as I went to my kik messages with Jasalyn and Calum leaned his head on my shoulder. "I've heard this song before. Mali likes it." He told me.

"It's a good song, I love her music." I said and I asked Jasalyn what she's up to. "All the songs that play are by her, this is literally just a playlist full of her songs."

"Nice." He said and chuckled. I turned the screen off and then set it against my stomach, the music still playing.

"Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight," I sang softly and yawned. "This song makes me sleepy and sad."

"Changing it then." He said and grabbed my phone. He changed the song and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom by her played loudly.

"Hell yeah." I said and we laughed. He let the song play and he set his chin on top of my head as he hugged me.

"This is kinda weird." I said because his chest was right in my face. "If you get any closer, I will bit your damn tit off."

"My tits." Calum yelled and practically fell out of the bed as he held his chest. "Only Ashton can bite."

"So gay." I said and he nodded as he laughed. My phone rang, interrupting the song, and I groaned. "I wish I didn't have friends sometimes." I said and answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Where the hell is yo ass Em? You left us alone to deal with Mr. Dickhead." Lucas said and I snorted.

"His head is big but it does not resemble a dick, I'd know." I told my friend and Calum pushed me. "Aw fuck Cal, don't do that. It hurts."

"What the hell? Who's there with you? Don't do what? What's he doing?" Lucas asked me. "Fucking Emi-"

"Mi papá Lucas." I said and he immediately shut up. I chuckled and Calum rolled my eyes.

"¿De verás?"

"Sí."

"Ya veo."

"What is going on?" Calum asked and I heard Kimberly yell.

"That is Calum fucking Hood oh my god tell him I love him for me. You're related to Calum Hood? How is that? Nevermind. Oh my god-"

"Silencio Kimberly, por favor." I said and she told me that her white ass doesn't know Spanish. "I said to shut the fuck up."

"She didn't say that Kim, she just asked you to be silent, and she said please." Lucas said and I rolled my eyes.

"You have some weird friends." Calum said and I agreed. "Hi!"