Chapter 9

Emily's point of view

"Come on." I said and looked at Calum. I rubbed my wet hands on my shorts since I helped clean the dishes and he followed me to the garage.

"She said she placed the part on the toolbox." He told me and I nodded as I opened the garage. "I'll take it out." He said and I nodded.

"I have to watch this." Ashton and Lindsay said as I grabbed the car light. "Do you really know what to do?"

"Yes Ashton." I said and laughed as I handed Calum the tools. "After this, you can catch me in the masturbation station" I said and laughed.

"Same!" Calum said because that ridiculous name went to the weight room. I don't know why, but they called their workout room 'masturbation station'.

"I have to record this." Ashton said and Calum reached under the car with his tool to take the bolts out.

"Where is Luke?" Lindsay asked and I looked around. "Oh, oh shit he's right here." She said as Luke walked in around.

"I was in the backyard, I heard the garage door opening so I came here." He said and I nodded. "What's going on?"

"Changing Lindsay's head lights." I said and he nodded. I looked at the light in my hands and then unwrapped it, careful not to twist the wires or drop it.

"We never fix our cars." Ashton said and I looked at him. "We normally take it in because we don't trust Calum too much." He told me and Calum laughed.

"Funny, I worked as a mechanic for awhile." Calum said and I nodded. "I know a lot about cars." He said and Ashton laughed.

"You can't even drive yet."

"You don't need to drive to be able to fix a car." Calum said and I laughed. "Plus, I'm going to go out and get my license maybe next week. I'm tired of having people drive me places."

"I want a motorcycle license." I said and Calum pulled away drop the car. I grabbed the cover to the headlight and pulled it off, looking at the old one that's blown out.

"You're crazy." Lindsay said and I nodded. "Motorcycles are so much more dangerous." She told me and I nodded as I began to take the old headlight out, the new one resting on the head of her car.

"So much more badass though." Luke said and Ashton agreed. "You have a long way ahead of you though Ems." He told me and I nodded.

"I know." I said and chuckled. "Quiet now." I said and grabbed the new headlight, handing the old to Calum.

"She could literally be Calum's daughter." Luke said and Calum laughed. I chuckled and hooked the light up. "They even look the same."

"I'm hot, I know." I said and stood up since I was crouched down. "Cal, start the car." I said and Lindsay handed him the keys.

He turned the car on and then turned on the lights. "Are they working?" He asked and I gave him a thumbs up. I took the plastic off of the light and then pushed it back in.

He turned the car off and then helped me bolt it back to place. "Done." I said and picked the old headlight up. "Throw this away please Luke, it's garbage."

"Okay." He said and took it, walking towards the garbage. "I can't believe you know how to do that."

"Hey, I hang out with people who actually work rather than sit back and let others do it." I said and shrugged. I looked at Calum and then smiled. "Think I can bench press twenty-five pounds on each arm?"

"No way." He said and I looked at Ashton. He shook his head and so did Luke, but Lindsay nodded.

"I have no doubts for this girl anymore." She said and shook her head as she chuckled. "Damn, why can't Melissa be like you?" She asked and I shrugged.