Chapter 11

Emily's point of view

"Stacks on deck, patron on ice, we can pop bottles all night, baby you can have whatever you like," I sang as I fixed my hair, brushing out the now straight locks.

I smiled and then put some deoderant on and a little bit of subtle perfume. I stepped out of my bathroom and sat on my bed.

I slipped some black converse high-tops on and then laced them up. I stood up and put on a loose white t-shirt, fixing it so it wasn't showing too much cleavage.

I shrugged on a black varsity jacket and then grabbed my black Jansport backpack. I put it over my left shoulder and then walked downstairs after putting my phone in the back pocket of my tight ass hell black skinny jeans.

I sat down and Calum looked at me from the table. "You look like one of the popular girls from the cliche highschool movies." He said and I winked.

"Maybe I am." I told him and he laughed as he rolled his eyes. "So, are you gonna drop me off?"

"Yeah, you and Mel." He said and I nodded and I yawned. "Did you brush your teeth? Smells like ass."

"Must be smelling your upper lip." I said and he laughed loudly. "I brushed my teeth as soon as I woke up." I told him and he nodded.

The doorbell rang and he nodded for me to get it. I huffed and stood up, jogging towards the door. I opened it and then saw Melissa standing there in a pair of dark grey joggers, black vans, and a skin tight black t-shirt.

"Morning." I said and she just nodded before walking in. I closed the door and glared at her from behind.

I walked over to the living room and Calum chuckled. "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and he stood up. "Put pants on first Calum, you're not leaving in boxers." I told him and he huffed.

"Fine." He said and went upstairs. I heard Melissa take a deep breath and I glanced over at her.

She had her fist against her mouth and her eyes closed. She seemed like she was trying to prepare herself to go to school.

Why though? She's so cocky and confident and shit. She got this.

-

"Hey," I said and walked up to some girl. "Can you help me find my classes?" I asked and actually took a second to look at her.

My god, she's hot as hell.

"Sure, what's your first class?" She asked me and I nearly fainted at how beautiful her eyes were. Framed with thick, black eyelashes and perfectly winged eyeliner, her caramel colored eyes were just so pretty.

"M-Minott." I stuttered out and she smiled, her lips thick and plump and coated with purple lipstick. "I um IPS." I told her and she nodded.

"I'll take you. I used to have him in freshman year." She said and smiled with her teeth. Is everything about her perfect? She must have one flaw.

"Thanks." I said and followed her. The boots she had on made a loud tap against the tiled, hallway floors and I couldn't help but fall behind a bit.

She filled out those olive colored jeans so well man, it was practically jaw dropping.

"Room thirty-two." She answered and we stopped. "I'm the class room behind. Need me, meet me room twenty-two." She told me as she adjusted the black snapback on her head.

"Will do..."

"Jasalyn. I'll see you later." She said and I nodded. She left before I could tell her my name and I bit the inside of my cheek.