forty-one

i wake up to the sound of a coffee machine which made me undyingly hungry. i blinked my eyes and noticed i wasn't in my house nor the place we were at yesterday. maybe i was in a hotel? but it seemed to much like a home to he a hotel. the door opens and michael walks in.
"morning beautiful"
"morning, um michael where am i?"
"oh the holiday house the boys and i bought here in adelaide"
i notice that my face looks shocked.
"don't worry we're not gonna kill you"
"since when did you have a holiday house here?"
"for a long time, we just didn't really use it that much"
"oh okay"
"want some coffee?"
"and food?"
"scrambled eggs?"
"sounds good"
"seels good"
i giggle as michael walks of to make my food.
i get up and put my shorts on since i already had my T-shirt on. i try and find the bathroom so i can freshen up my face. i look around and without looking out I bump into ashton.
"omg sorry"
"its fine" he smiles.
god he looks so hot without a shirt on.
"you okay there?"
"huh?" i quickly look up trying not to trial of again.
"you okay or is the fact that I'm shirtless making you uncomfortable" he grins and bites his bottom lip. fuck he's hot.
"no no its fine"
ge laughs, "you're so cute"
as he walks of i remember i was looking for the bathroom.
"ash wait!"
"mhm?"
"where's the bathroom?"
"right in front of you" he smiles and walks to the kitchen. i look forward and notice a sign saying 'Bathroom' wow quinn just wow.
i walk in hoping no one is in there. which no one was. i turn on the tap and wash my face.

"hhhhm it was so good"
"yeah she's right it was"
i was sitting at the dining table with calum, ashton, luke and michael. i have been trying to keep my cool this whole time but it seriously hasn't worked.
"where's my phone and purse?"
"oh ash can you show her where they are?"
"sure"
we walk off and I'm getting brought all the way to the back of the house to the same room I woke up in.
"here ya go"
"thanks"
as he walks of and i just stand there.
"michael can you come here for a sec?"
"sure"
i hear him coming as I wait.
"what's up?"
"I'm so fucking in love with you"
he smiles as he bites his bottom lip which holy shit turns me on.
he walks forward and pulls me close to him kissing me.
he breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye.
"you're so cute, like seriously you're so cute and I just wanna be with you twenty for seven. and like god i just want you. And i want you to be mine."
i blush knowing michael clifford has seriously just told me in so fricking hot words that he wants me to be his girlfriend. well also just his, no one else's.
"so you're basically just asking me to be yours but in the cutest way ever?"
"well yeah"
"well in that case... of course you fucking hottie"
i kiss him and smile. i finally feel like my whole word has finally become complete. and it was all Unexpected.

so i was 12 when i wrote this and i only faintly edited it so please don't judge. i know it's bad...
thanks for reading it anyways!!