thirty-nine

i had gotten up early to get ready, i was way more nervous this time then i was when i was going to the meet and greet. i had put on a yellow shirt and put on some cute ripped shorts since its summer here. as i was just about to leave for the airport i made sure one more time if i looked 100% good. i smiled and walked of to my car. the airport was about an hour away so I had to leave earlier.

i had finally got there just in time and ran to the internationals arrivals. there were already some fans and when they saw me they started like saying awww and some of them screaming. i smiled and said hi to most of the girls and walked right to the front. i was basically standing in the place they came out.
i looked at the TV and it had said landed for a while now so they should be coming soon. then I saw him.. well all of them.. just walking towards me. a smile grew on my face and i saw michael's face light up. i ran towards him as he ran towards me. all the fans were cheering as michael lifted me up and pulled me close to him as he said so. and i looked into his eyes. he smiled as i smiled and then he leaned in to kiss me. i never in my whole entire life thought i would ever kiss michael clifford.
"hey"
"hey"
"i missed you"
"i missed you"
and then luke interrupts.
"so this is the quinn you've been talking about non stop?"
i see michael go red so i decide to pull him close to me and kiss him once more.
we both smile in between the kiss.
i can finally call him mine.