3:Maleficent's Plan

"You will go, you will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand, easy peasy" Maleficent said while filing her nails,"What's in it for us?" Mal asked,"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns" Maleficent replied,"Uh, I think she meant us" I said, gesturing to the 5 of us, Maleficent threw her nail filer in back of her and got up, she waved at Mal for her to go to her,"It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asked,"Yeah, I mean who doesn't-" Mal said,"Well Then Get Me The Wand! And you and I can see all that and so much more, and with that wand and my scepter I will bend both good and evil to my will!" Maleficent said,"Our will" my mother said while petting her pig,"Our will, our will" Maleficent said then she snapped her fingers in Mal's face,"And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life missy" Maleficent said, winking at Mal,"Wha- mom!" Mal tried to protest but Maleficent snapped her fingers again and both her and Mal's eyes turned green, they were having their little standoff again but they usually lasted a few seconds,"Ugh, find, whatever" Mal said,"I win!" Maleficent shouted. I knew if I was going to some new school, I wasn't going to leave Trouvaille here alone, so I knew for sure I had to bring him with me so I yelled,"Okay, well I'll be back soon so see y'all later" I was so close from getting out but I got stopped,"Where do you think you're going?" my mother asked,"If I'm going to a new school don't you think I would need to pack my bags?" I asked sarcastically,"Oh, well be back soon my little devil" she said while petting her pig,"Don't worry I'll be back in 2 or 5 minutes, tops" I said, I walked out of the castle and ran to my secret hiding place. I walked through the door and seen Trouvaille rolled up in a blanket,"Hey Trouvaille I'm baaaack" I sang and he barked and waged his tail, sometimes I think he knows what I'm saying, I thought,"Ok I'm going to need you to get in this big bag because you and I are going somewhere new" I said gently but then he whined,"Don't worry, you won't be in the bag long and it has holes on it so you will be able to breathe but I'm going to need you to be as quiet as a mouse" I said with a smile and he barked again and spun around, ounce he was in the bag I got his food and toys then I packed my clothes in another bag and I...well we went back to the Bargain Castle. When I got there I seen them all outside, I put my bags in the back except for one because it had Trouvaille in it. I was about to get in the black, long thing with small doors and windows but my mother stopped me,"Oh my little devil, I want you to be a very bad girl over there, ok?" she asked,"Yes mother, I will be my worst" I said,"Good, now when you come back I want you to have a few new heads for mommy so you could paint my white roses red"

"Okay, I will try my best" "Oh! And before I forget, here" she said, handing me a big book,"Mom what is this?" I asked,"It's my spellbook and right where the lock is there is a eye so be gental with it because now this book is yours" she said whil...

"Okay, I will try my best" "Oh! And before I forget, here" she said, handing me a big book,"Mom what is this?" I asked,"It's my spellbook and right where the lock is there is a eye so be gental with it because now this book is yours" she said while handing me the key to the book,"Thanks mother but ummm were you a witch? And where did you get this spellbook?" I asked,"Well yes and no, it used to be my sisters, the White Queens spellbook but your father, the Knave of Hearts stole it from her and he gave it to me as a gift" she said, looking at me seriously,"Oh, okay well, I have to go so, bye mother" I waved bye to her and she waved back then I went in the long, black thing. I was sitting next to Carlos and the small door, my bag that had Trouvaille in it was next to the door and me and my spellbook was on my lap,"What's that?" Carlos asked,"It used to be my mother's spellbook until she gave it to me, she used to be some kinda witch" I whispered in his ear then I noticed that there was alot of candy, I looked at Jay and Carlos with huge eyes and they looked at me then back at each other with smirks on their faces, they both started fighting for the candy until they finally stopped when they shoved almost a handful in their mouths, I grabbed a red, heart lollipop and put it into my mouth,"Oh these, it's salty like nuts but it's sweet like, I don't know what" Carlos said to me then he broke a piece off,"Here, try it" I opened my mouth and he put the candy in my mouth,"Oh. My. Hearts! These are..they are exactly what you said they were" I said with widened eyes and Carlos smiled at me which made me blush,"Lemme see!" Jay said then Carlos opened his mouth and showed Jay all the chewed up candy, Jay made a disgusted face then he took the candy out of Carlos's hand and put it in his mouth and his eyes widened. Behind Evie and Mal there was a small black window and it went down when Mal pushed a button, when it went down it revealed a man,"LOOK!" Evie and I yelled,"It's A Trap!" Carlos shouted and we all panicked and Mal and Evie screamed, I held onto Carlos, Carlos held onto me, Jay held onto Carlos and Evie, Evie held onto Mal, and Mal held onto Evie. When nothing happened we got off each other and looked out the windows to see a gold bridge,"What just happened?" Carlos asked,"It must be magic" Evie said and we all looked at her,"Hey!" Mal turned to the guy in the front,"Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asked,"Nope, this one opens the magic barrier" he showed her a gold remote with a red button,"That one opens my garage, and this button..." he pushed another button and it closed the window divider between him and us,"Okay, nasty, I like that guy!" Mal said giggling.