2:Rotten To The Core

Mary's POV-

Mal and I were spray painting on some random brick wall, she put 'Long LIVE EVIL' with purple and green colors while I put 'OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!' With a dripping heart around the words, I used the colors black and red. When we were done Mal started singing,"They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad." She sang and we started walking,"They say I'm evil and that makes me glad." I sang along with her,"A dirty no good down to the bone, your worst nightmare, can't take me home." Jay came out of nowhere singing along with us,"So I've got some mischief in my blood, can you blame me, I never got no love." Evie sang along with us as well,"They think I'm careless, a low life hood, I feel so useless" Carlos also sang along with us, he grabbed a little girls apple and bit it then threw it in back of him,"MISUNDERSTOOD!" The five of us shouted in sync, Mal, Evie, and I got together,"Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked wold" Us three girls sang in sync,"Wicked world!" I sang solo,"I'm rotten to the core, core, I'm rotten to the core, I'm rotten to the core, core, who can ask for more, I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core!" We all sang together. We got wooden sticks and banged them on big metal pots,"Call me a schemer, call me a freak, how can you say that I'm just...unique." Mal sang while she spray painted an 'M' on a sheet then she pushed back the sheet and it revealed a man taking a bath. Jay jumped onto a table, stealing a teapot from the two people sitting at it,"What me a traitor, ain't got your back. Are we not friends? What's up with that?" I ran into a booth selling scarves,"So I'm a misfit? So I'm a flirt?" I sang, grabbing some guy by his scarf,"I broke your heart? I made you hurt?" I let go of his scarf and walked away, leaving the guy dazed and confused. Carlos jumped onto a table of groceries, kicking anything that was in his way, as well as angering the women who owned the store,"The past is past...forgive, forget. The truth is-" The woman started to chase him and Carlos jumped into a wagon, throwing hay in her face. We all yelled,"You ain't seen nothing yet!" Mal, Evie, and I got together again,"Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world." We sang in sync,"Wicked world." I sang solo again. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I began to break into a complicated yet fun dance, along with some other villains kids in the street, still singing,"I'm rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core, I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more, I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door, I'm rotten to the core! I'm rotten to the core!" As we finished singing Mal saw a child with a lollipop being pulled in a wagon pass by, she took the candy right out of his hand then she turned back towards us and held it in the air as if it was a trophy. We all began to laugh and cheer. However, Mal's victory was cut short when everyone except for Jay, Evie, Carlos, and I ran away screaming. Mal turned back the other way to see two very large men walking towards us,"Hi mom." Mal said, the men were pushed out of the way by none other than Maleficent,"Stealing candy Mal? I'm disappointed in you." Maleficent said,"It was from a baby." Mal said, holding up the lollipop to her mother,"That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent took the candy out of Mal's hand and spit on it, she proceeded to shove it under her armpit for a few seconds. She then handed it to one of her henchmen,"Give it back to the dreadful little creature." Maleficent said,"Mom-" Mal began to whine but her mother cut her off,"It's the deeds Mal, that makes the difference between mean and truly evil!" The dark fairy said, raising her voice at the end of her sentence while waving to the mother and her child who just got his lollipop back,"When I was your age I was cursing entire Kingdom's!" Maleficent said while Mal was mouthing the words with her. Maleficent beckoned her over,"Walk with me." Maleficent said, Mal and her walked over to the side,"See, I'm trying to teach you important things, like how to be me." Maleficent explained,"I know that and I'll get better." Mal said,"Oh! There's news!" Maleficent shouted,"You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon!" Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I tried to run away but we were caught by Maleficent's henchmen,"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy princesses!" Mal and I shouted in sync. Mal looked at me and I looked back at her and shrugged,"And perfect prince's!" Mal and I shot Evie a look,"Ugh eww!" She said right after. "I don't do uniforms, unless it's leather, you feel me?" Jay said chucking, he put his hand up to get a high five from Carlos but he ignored Jay so I fived him,"She gets me." Jay said pointing to me and I shot him one of my fake smiles. Carlos walked up hesitantly,"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon, mom says they're rabid pack animals that eat boys who don't behave!" Carlos said fearfully, Jay crept up behind Carlos and barked loudly into his ear, causing Carlos to jump into my arms,"Yeah, mom we're not going." Mal said to her mother,"Oh you're thinking small pumpkin! It's all about world Domination!" Maleficent responded,"Knuckleheads!" She yelled before turning and walking away,"Maaal!" She called her daughter over in a singing voice and with that Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I began to follow her to the Bargain Castle.