"So what did you decide?" Barry hears the footsteps of Joe as they talked on the phone.

"Im going to the date, Joe" Barry stops breathing for a second and hears Joe chuckle.

"Great, finally you got over Iris."
Barry could certainly spit water out of his mouth if he was drinking water.

"How did you-"

"Come on kid, i have known that you were in love with Iris even before you even knew what love is." Barry could almost feel Joe's smile through the phone.

"You know things have changed, just tell Iris that i'm sorry." Barry scratches the back of his neck as he walks over the same spot on the Cortex.

"Sure Barry, good luck on your date."
He hears Joe chuckle and Barry smile.

"Thank you Joe." And with that Barry hangs up. He walks over a mirror and tries fixing his hair. Why was he so nervous?. He was already changed and ready but his nerves seemed to hold him back, but it was already 7:00 he had to go now.
He takes the flowers and uses his speed to go quickly to Hailey's apartment. He puts the flowers on his back and knocks on the door, his palms are sweaty and he feels like when he woke up from the coma; he didn't know what to do.

Someone opens the door and Barry opens his mouth to say something to the goddess that was standing in front of him. He saw her like that, as a goddess; even though he has seen her in skirts before he felt different.

"Hailey um hey" Barry mumbles still in looking at her, Hailey feels shy and blushes.

"Hey Barry, you look nice." Hailey smiles a little bit and Barry shakes his head.

"Thank you, you look uh woah." Barry opens his eyes widely and chuckles. "Oh this are for you" He takes the flowers he had on the back and he realizes that they are burnt that way gaining a grin and a confused look from Hailey. "Oh god" Barry scoffs and scratches the back of his neck. "This were for you" They both laugh and Hailey shooks his head.

"It's okay Barry" Hailey takes her bag and her black coat. "So were are we going?" She closes the door behind her and as soon as she turns to see Barry she feels something touching her cheek and realizes that those were Barry's lips.

"You will see." Barry's voice is suddenly filled with confidence which made Hailey more confident for some odd reason.

"Lead the way, Allen." Hailey feels Barry's arms holding her and lifting her, as some sort of reaction her hands went and wrapped his neck. "Are you going to use your speed to-"

"Close your mouth!!!"

And as soon as she heard Barry saying her eyes closed just like her mouth, she must certainly say that she hated this, she hated the dizziness that came after the whole 'speedster ride" and she even hated how fast he went, well as long as she was on his arms it was all good. She stops feeling the wind crashing with her face but she still has her eyes closed, her grip around Barry's neck got a little bit tighter.

"Um Haiz, you can open your eyes now." Barry clears his throat as he watches the people outside the restaurant looking at them oddly.

"I know but I don't want to throw uppp" She whines with her eyes closed and suddenly she feels a familiar pair of lips pecking her forehead, she slowly starts to open her eyes.

"You won't throw up, besides all of these people are already looking at us as if we were freaks so I don't think that you throwing up would make any difference to that." Barry chuckles and Hailey jumps off his arms, she stumbles and feels as if she is going to fall on the pavement but Barry's arms are quick at catching her and pulling her close to his chest. "That was close." He mutters and Hailey feels his minty breath on her face, Karina was right about his good breath.