Love vs. The Truth

Start from the beginning

Aug: I'm not fucking playing. Why you don't like her.

Me: cause she can't be trusted.

Aug: And how is that?

I didn't want to say shit but I'm getting tired of him tryna play piece maker.

Me: let me go and might tell you.

Aug: you betta.

He lets me go and walks out the bathroom back into my room.
I followed behind him and closed the door. I took a deep breath and began telling him everything I knew.

August's POV

Damn. I can't believe this shit. Like I really can't believe this shit. Kamari is just going to sit here and lie to me. After everything we been thru all I ask for was for her to be honest and loyal. But she ain't been neither. I shook my head and got up.

Me: how did long that take?

Mari: how long did what take?

Me: for you too come up with that story ?

She gave me a blank stare and rolled her eyes.

Mari: I knew you wasn't going to believe me. I should've kept my mouth shut.

Me: Naah I am glad you did. Never would I thought in a million years that you would be this greasy but you are witcho jealous ass.

Mari: Are you fucking serious Anthony ! Why tf would I make some shit like that up? You know what forget it. When yo ass get hurt don't come looking for me to be that shoulder to cry on. I tried to keep it 1k with you but you siding with a hoe you barely know.

Me: That's real Mari. And when I start to get famous I ain't look out for you. I never did shit to you but you always flipping out on me now you wanna lie to me? Fuck you my nigga and I mean that shit . I be out this dump after graduation. Bee'lee dat !

Mari:😂 you never did shit to me? Bet that up! My place a dump? Bet that up! Fuck you on everything. You don't deserve shit from me. Ungrateful ass bitch.

Me: Yea whatever guh.

She brushed past me and walked into the living starting to yell and shit.

Diamond's POV

I walked into Mari and Aug place with the key August gave me. Mari don't know about it but I'm sure she about to find out. I sat on the couch hearing them arguing. I caught the end of the argument so I was lost. I was watching Wild'n out when the bitch started selling out.

Mari: how the fuck did you get in here ?😠

I held up the key and kept watching tv.

Mari: who gave you a key to my shit.?

Me : 😏 August

Mari:  Oh hell fuck naw! He got some fucking nerves ! AUGUST GET YO TRIFLING ASS IN HERE NOW!

August walked in and eased tf outta Mari 😂 it was so funny.