"And then, the event that kindled the royal romance, only 14 short months ago, the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge." The reporter continued speaking as photos of Jackie and Harry at Will and Kate's wedding flashed across the screen. "And who can forget this photo?"

Jackie blushed as the most famous photo of her came up on the screen. The blurry photo of Jackie and Harry at Will and Kate's reception, their backs to the camera, with Harry's hand in a most inappropriate place.

"What a cheeky little thing," Carole laughed.

Camilla pretended to shield her eyes. "I can't believe you didn't give him a whack on the back of the head, dear. I know I would have."

Jackie smiled fondly at the photo before it disappeared, being replaced with more appropriate shots from their relationship over the past year.

The women chatted as they were all made-up. Jackie and Kate both wore very soft, natural makeup, Jackie only asked that her eyes be lined and shadowed so they looked as big as can be, her full lips filled in with soft pink lipstick. Jackie's hair was gently curled and put into a loose bun at the nape of her neck, a few tendrils of hair framing her face. Kate's hair was to be left down in her signature blow out, the top pulled back from her face with a pearl clip. Then, a knock on the door signaled it was time for Jackie to get into her dress.

"Jackie, darling, you look beautiful!" Vivienne Westwood gushed as she entered Jackie's apartment, pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you!" Jackie pulled back, admiring her designer's lovely black suit. "So do you!"

"Oh, pish posh. I wanted to wear something plain so all the focus would be on your beautiful gown." Vivienne would be arriving at the Abbey shortly before Jackie, there to make sure the dress was in perfect condition to walk down the aisle after the 6 minute car ride from Kensington Palace to Westminster Abbey.

"I can't wait to put it on," Jackie said, her voice full of excitement.

"Well, let's get started!"

Kate, Carole, and Camilla all took photos on their personal cameras as Vivienne and her assistant helped Jackie into her dress. It zipped up like a glove, and the room was filled with oohs and ahhs. Jackie admired the dress she had fallen in love with 6 months before, specially designed by Vivienne just for her. The high, broad neckline revealed her collarbones in the most flattering way, the lace in the back tapered ever so slightly to reveal her natural tan. The sleeves were long and elegant, the full skirt ending in a very small train, the perfect length.

"Veil and tiara?" asked Vivienne.

"Wait-" Jackie walked as carefully as she could, avoiding any piece of furniture that could tear her dress. She made her way to her purse, sitting on the couch that had been shoved out of the way, along with the rest of the sitting room furniture, to make room for all the makeup artist equipment. From her purse, she pulled two photos. The first, her mother and father on their wedding day.

 The first, her mother and father on their wedding day