Side Notes (other character POV)

Side Notes:

Duncan – I never thought I'd ever kiss a man. Let alone twice and especially so fiercely. But as I pulled Angus' body towards mine I felt happier than I had ever been. How stupid I was for mistaking love for hate all that time ago. Making his life a hell. I had read the hurt in his journal, the pain I had caused. And now it caused me pain. I wasn't surprised he'd pushed me away the first time. He was so repulsed he didn't come to school for nearly a week. Was he expelled because of me? They never said why. Angus' skin was hot, and soft. My body seemed to buzz where it made contact with his. His mouth was the best of all, it sent shivers down my spine every time he moved his lips.

Ian - I sat laid back on my bed with one hand behind my back and the other holding a photo out to my eyes. There was me, a huge grin on my face, and my hair was shorter. And under my arm was Angus, his Ginger hair longer then it was now and his blue eyes looking at me instead of the camera. I was laughing at a shared joke, while he watched me with a grin on his lips. My heart ached when I looked at his face. I loved him so much it hurt. The longing to have him hold me as lovingly as I held him; the passion I kissed him. On the two times he'd ever said the words 'I love you' it had sparked an electric static in my blood I hadn't ever felt before. And I was addicted to the way it felt. My stomach lurched at the thought of him, a tingling across my hips. He was going to drive me insane, if I wasn't already.

Target – There was a crashing noise over the ramp coming from the middle of the skate park. Typical Duncan, he always threw his board when he couldn't land a jump. A smile still on my face I rounded the corner and froze. There, in the middle of the rink, was Duncan KISSING that fag boy Angus McCall. WHAT? THE? FUCK? At first it seemed McCall was attacking Duncan, but Duncan was definitely KISSING him back. I clenched my free hand into a fist. They were going to pay for being poofs.

Andrew Langley – I sighed and dropped my head into my hand rubbing my temples. I placed my pen down over the students homework and turned away from the lamp light. I knew Angus would be mad at me. But I thought when I explained he'd understand that I did it to free him from the bullies and the cynical teachers. Maybe I should have taken my own advice and told him about it first, instead of listening to Gary. It was too late now, no point worrying over what I should have done. Now I had to worry about what I was going to do. How could I get him and keep him?

Ben – Ah what was my little brother getting himself into now? Always running off with boys. He seemed really down lately. Ian wasn’t coming over so much anymore, which was odd. I really did worry about him sometimes.